New life, New house. 📝

(Y/N) = Your real name.
(F/N) = Your Fake name/Nickname/Favorite Name/ new name, ETC.
(S/F/C) = second fav color
(F/C) = fav color
(F/A) = fav animal

~~~
So we pick up after the drive to your house. #CuzICan.
~~~

Your parents park in front of a pretty big house, not huge, but still much bigger then you were used to.

You quickly slip out of the car with a few of your belongings.
Your dad unlocks the door and you look inside the house.

"Wow...!" you mutter in utter shock.

The house looks much bigger on the inside. As you begin to walk inside you notice that the house looks clean not old or dusty at all, that's good.

"(Y/N), Do you want to pick your room first," Your mom asks.
You're in too much shock to get mad that your mom said (Y/N) and not (F/N).

"Awww, why (F/N) get to pick her room first?" Jay asks whining.
"Because she's older Jay!" Your mom says.
You know that the real reason is because you took the move the hardest though...

~~~
After looking around they house #Cuzitsboring (#LotsOfHashtags...)
~~~

You picked a room on the second floor (the top floor, there is a also a main floor and basement).
You walked inside your new bed room.
The room had a large window where you can look outside and see all the trees.

You had a (S/F/C) white tinted metal bed frame, with (F/C) bed sheets.
The walls are a cream color, and you have a (F/C) carpet.
There is a full length mirror with (S/F/C) white tinted metal.

You lie down on your bed "Oh." you say remembering the 'best part of your room' the fact that there are boxes everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere...

Well, I'll have my first day of school tomorrow. Ugh I can't believe I have to attend school the day after we moved in!?
Mom keeps on trying to encourage me, saying things like, "Come on it'll be fun," or "You'll get so many new friends!"

No I won't.
I could trust my old friends with any thing, and I had plenty of fun in my old neighborhood, thanks.

You begin to once again sing words of comforting to calm yourself.
I'm sure It'll be fine, after all how bad can it really be?
I guess I'll just have to wait and see...