New Life, New Friends

"So now what?" you ask.
"We eat this delicious meal." Adam (Bree's older brother) said.
"Really not even a hint of sarcasm?" Leo (Bree's stepbrother) asked.
"Can you even call this food?" you ask in disgust.
"I don't know." Leo repleid.
"Come on (F/N), I want to introduce you to my friends." Bree said eagerly.
"Sure." you reply. Bree leads you to a girl with blond hair.
"Hi Caitlin, this is (F/N)." Bree greets.
"Hi!" you reply happily.
"Hi, so your Bree's friend." She reply's simply. You nod.
"Listen I've got to go talk later kay." she reply's a little more happily.
"Bye!" Bree calls.
"Is she always like that?"
"Pretty much, but that Caitlin for you." Bree responds cheerfully.
"So now what?"
"We have a bit of time to kill before our next class so let's get to know each other."
"Okay you start."
"So I'm Bree, I was homeschooled most of my life but have been going to mission creek for a little under a year now. I have 3 brothers, Leo is my step brother, Chase is my younger brother, and Adam is my older brother. My dad is some sort of billionaire. And I guess that's the basics, you."
"So in (Y/N), but if anyone calls me that their good as dead. I just moved here from (W/L). I have a younger brother named Jay. And um ya."
"Oh we better get to class soon, but do you want to come over to my place and we can talk there after school?"
"Actually I was already going over to your house to study with Chase, sorry."
"Oh well maybe another day, we better get to class we don't want to be late."