New life, New place. 📝

Key:
(Y/N) = Your real name.
(F/N) = Your Fake name/Nickname/Favorite Name, ETC.

As you look out the window you wonder. How your parent's expect you to survive? You are being forced to leave all of your friends behind at your old school. How are you supposed to know you'll like your new school? Or that you'll make any friends?

You begin to cry silently. No don't cry. You tell you self. But it doesn't help the tears only increased. "'Conceal don't feel, put on a show make one wrong move and everyone will know.'" You sing quietly. For some reason singing always calms you down, the more meaningful the lyric the better it works.
You don't want people to worry about you, you would rather just cry about it later in your room when your all alone.

"Are you all right, (Y/N)." Your Mom asked.
"Don't call me that!" You snap, "I told you I go by (F/N), and I'm fine."

"(F/N), mad?" Your little Jay brother asks.
"No I'm not mad, Jay, just frustrated." You reply gently.
"Why fustrated?" Jay asks innocently.
"Because we're moving Jay." You say fighting for control of your patience. Jay seemed to notice and simply replied, "Oh, okay."
You sigh,"How much longer?"
"2 hours, (F/N)."
"Uhhhh." You moan.

~~~

"Are we there yet?" You ask hopefully.

"Yes, we'll stop to eat supper," your mom says, "Then we will go to our new home, Yay!" She finished, trying to be cheerful.
"Where do you guys want to eat?" Your dad asks.
"McDonald's." Jay says.
"How about somewhere new." Your mom suggests
"What about you (F/N)?" Your dad asks you.
"What is there?" you mumble.
You look out the window to try and see if you can spot somewhere interesting.

"Tell you what, why don't we go to (name of restaurant). Then we can go get some Frozen Yogurt, afterwards."
"Ya, Ya!" Jay replies.
"Sure." You say flatly.
It can't be that bad, can it?

~~~
On your way to fro-yo a go-go.
~~~

"Yay! (Random Restaurant) yummy!" Jay says cheerfully.
You look ahead and see the frozen yogurt place, fro-yo a go-go. "Nice name." you scoff.
You walk in side.

~~~

So hope u guys like this. And plzz comment to let me know u enjoyed. I have a really amazing turn of events So u will have to stick with me till I get to them.
Bye Maria