1780 a Winter's ball

A/N: where we finally meet Lafayette, baguette time guys!!!! H/L: hair length H/C: hair color E/C:Eye color Y/H: your height 

"Where are we going, I could be in that house with a cup of tea debating with Angelica right now, but no I had to be pulled out of the house, why???" You said with a hint of annoyance and wonder. "Well if you must know why we're not debating-" Angelica said being but off by Eliza "she hasn't been thinking about new topics and ideas and she needed extra time so she's doing this to waste time while she thinks." Eliza said with a smirk. "oh please Eliza, I could school any of you, not maybe Y/N, but you and Pegs, any day." She paused as the carriage came to a hault "were hear" she rang out.

"A Taylor shop?" You said confused "why?" "Well tonight is the winters ball isn't it?" Pegs said. "Well yeah but, why are we here....... Oooooooooh, whoops, well now I feel stupid." "Who cares about that right now we have a dress we got made when we got the news you were coming and well yeah, we need to make sure it fits." "Okay, let's go in" Pegs said quickly being brought to a hault by Angelica's hand being placed on her left shoulder "what now, Angie." "Eliza forgot the money," pegs repeated "you forgot the money, how do you forget the money." "I don't know but Angie and I are going home and getting the money we are paying for this dress the event is in about 3-5 hours I would say so there's no time to daudle especially if we're looking for a courter for Y/N." 

I'm sure Pegs and I will survive." "I'm sure you will go in and just tell them that you're with the Schuylers they'll know for sure who we are it shouldn't take too long if it fits right." Angie said. "Okay let's go" said Pegs. She basically pulled you into the tailor  shop.

When you walked in you didn't see much, a counter with a paying station (not sure if they had cash registers), with a shown fabrics, which they're were definitely more of in the back, and a bell which Peggy rang frantically. 

"Okay okay calm down you don't have to kill a bell for attention." A man called from the back, you knew that voice anywhere it was one of the guys with Laurens and Washington. "Well we have to make sure this dress fits for our cousin, we didn't know the measurements exactly so we're coming here to make sure it fits and if it doesn't, we need it tailored." The man came out holding a silver dress in hand it was beautiful (dress at the beginning of the story is your dress).

You looked to Peggy who was just shaking her head."if you want to start we'll make our way back here," "thanks" you started "I never caught your name the other day, what is it?" "Oh wow that's entirely rude of me, my name is Hercules Mulligan but everyone calls me Mulligan" "well it's nice to, well, now know your name." you said. 

Pegs and you walked into the room helping you to get it on, it was Definately prettier than then the navy blue one you had on before. Once on Mulligan walked over to tie the corset, it was very loose in the arm shoulder area and Mulligan could tell. "Well we'll get that fixed right up for you." 

He walked you and pegs over to the room at the end of the hall which shown a small amount  of natural light.  Mulligan before walking in said " I'm coming in if you're doing anything stupid stop it now, I have a costumer that's the last thing I need to loose a costumer." 

You all walked in to nothing you and pegs exchanged glances, "they were right here" he said "who?" Pegs wondered. "My friend laurens, Hamilton and Lafayette." Before you could react a man jumped out from behind you and scared you into another man's arms (you already know who it is cause he's taking these horse by the reigns making red coats redder with bloodstains)

Laf's POV: 

A lovely lady in a silver dress fell into my arms I felt bad. I think Alex gave her a heart attack because when she fell into my arms well she just froze, or tensed up, but why.