"What about me?"

"You can invite your boys over I'm sure you could use a little break too."

"That could work but all I wanna do is sit with Ava. I worry that she can go out any second that I'm not there I have to keep her awake."

"No she needs rest like your behind. You've been running around like a chicken without a head to the point you haven't even noticed you have bags under your eyes."

I grabbed my phone and swiped the screen to the camera and I indeed had bags under my eyes, I know how I can fix that.

"Yeah I can fix that later on but just come here."

She scooted closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, laying my head on her stomach. I was so excited to see Nari and I'm honestly just as ready to see her than everyone else. I think if she's not mine then I'll be hurt like hell.

"Baby."

"Hmm?" She answered.

"I love you."

"I love you too Miles." She laughed and ran her fingers through my hair.

"And you know your maternity leave is coming up too right?"

"What? I thought I said I was working up until my due date."

"Nope its company policy and you're knocking 7 months so that means you have to leave. At least it's paid leave and then on top of that you fucking with the CEO so you still gone be straight."

"I really like working there though...when is my last day?"

"You have another month."

She sighed and stopped stroking my head.

"I'm not ready to leave I told you I was dedicated when I started to work there, what the hell you want me to do bake cookies and be a house maid?"

"No that's why we have a maid. I told you I would take care of you so let me do my damn job."

Melanie Stephen

I can't believe this. He really wants me to stop working there only because I'm pregnant. My stomach has nothing to do with my work ethic but I guess I don't have much to say since my doctor did say I'm gonna have to stop working eventually.

"Say something Mel." He said while bringing my hand to his lips to kiss.

"I mean there's nothing to say Miles..."

"I'm sorry I just want what's best for you that's all."

"Well who'll take my position?"

"I've been interviewing some girls and I decided on this one girl named Erika. She's qualified, she's worked in a setting like this for 5 years I think, so she's perfect for it."

"Hmm well I wanna meet her."

"Okay. I'll set up a meeting for Monday at noon."

I pushed him off and sat up. I needed to pee for like the tenth time today and that's a bummer because I'm constantly pissing. I stood and waddled into the bathroom and handled my business only for him to come stand in the doorway.

"You piss too much." He laughed. I grabbed a spare tissue roll and threw it at him but he dodged the hit. "Stop throwing shit Melanie."

"Get out!" I yelled and he ran off. I shook my head and smiled. I love him and everything he does, but sometimes he can be a true pain in the ass.

I wiped and pulled up my panties and went to wash my hands. I was now starting to have some midnight cravings and right now I wanted fries and ice cream.

"Daddy I'm hungry." I whined as I sat on his lap. He stroked my thigh and held onto my waist.

"What you want?"

"French fries and ice cream." I said as I twirled my fingers around his curls.

"Mmm okay from where though?"

"McDonald's please." I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and pulled away.

"Get up so I can go get your stuff babe." He chuckled. I slid off of his lap and onto the mountain of pillows that covered my side of the bed.

"Hurry back!" I yelled after him as he left the room.

"Yeah yeah."

I laughed to myself and went back to going through Instagram. I liked a couple a pics and commented under a few and went straight to snap chat. I took the pic and posted it.

I smiled and put the phone away and went back to looking at my belly

I smiled and put the phone away and went back to looking at my belly. I'm so ready for Nari only three more months and I get to see my little angel.