Silvergosa

OC by @animeluvr82101
I don't want you to witch hunt the people I review.

Here's Silvergosa with the same eyes as her parents so yeah
Fandom:World of Warcraft

Thanks for the help with studying on this, I think I understand at least what I need to!

Age:dragon:unknown: mortal 20's

Good age.

Parents: Deathwing and gender bend Malygos

So two dragons wouldn't that mean she'd have to be a dragon?

Birthday: unknown (due to me unable to come up with a year when cataclysm happened.)

Gender:female (due to magic.)

Side loyal to: none

Dislikes: Alexstrasza, Red dragonflight, Kalecgos, Tyrygosa, some of the blue-Dragonflight.

Makes sense

Likes: Her family, Mudourmu (her consort), the black dragonflight.

Maybe add a bit more likes?

Personality: when younger she was very girly, wearing skirts but when she got older she tries to stop but due Alexstrasza's rules, she wore skirts until she was in her teenage years she started wearing armor like Alexstrasza but with leggings. Due to her connection with the Old gods due to family. she could hear the whisperes of the old one but she managed to get "free" from the old ones but not the arcane magics curruption.

That's pretty cool that she used to be girly.

Story about her
Okay and just a warning she is the daughter of Deathwing and Malygos. Her story is that, it's an alternate timeline of Azeroth. Deathwing is successful at taking over the world but instead of letting the old gods roam free like they had plan and bringing the hour of twilight. Deathwing, once more betrays his masters and molds the world into his own creation. While he and his eldest children, Nefarious and Onyxia,were searching the Wyrmrest temple, To find if what Alexstrasza said about Malygos being dead was true. Onyxia and Nefarious both made the discovery of finding the former Spellweaver but what he told them of what happened shocked all. (Sorry I don't want to got into too much detail about his abuse because of how bad it was) then a few years later newly crown King Deathwing rule Azeroth,

It's pretty cool that you made a usually bad guy rule Azeroth.

peace filled his rule, and that his coronation(belive that's how it's spelled,sorry I am not a good speller) he and Malygos got drunk, Deathwing, forgotten that Malygos could bare children, (sorry gay sex,) then Alexstrasza had broke free from her prison area, that she and her whole flight was locked up as punishment for thier queens actions against the paranoid Spell-Weaver, Malygos, how was pregnant, birth the first blue/Black dragon that was not make in a name of research on mixing dragon blood, then Deathwing's rule ended Alexstrasza re took her place as queen and had Malygos re locked up in the Nexus along with the egg, which Silvergosa black dragon powers were locked up in fear she could easily master them. Over time Malygos watch and cared for her until she was 6 then Tyrygosa, mad at her father for breeding with the currupted dragon and for not given leadership of the blue-Dragonflight to her or Kalecgos but to Silvergosa. Tyrygosa then poisoned her father for it and hoping to blame it on Silvergosa and have her be shunned in the flight but due to a deal Nozdormu made with Deathwing he had Silvergosa at the caverns of Time when it happened but Tyrygosa wasn't punished for her crime. When word spread of Malygos death,Silvergosa knew who did it and why since that day she made a promise when Malygos was place in his tomb far deep in the Nexus, that she would find her father, since she saw Malgos as a mom, unknowing that he was watching from below the earth she walked on.

And that's that

"Even like the earth, the arcane magic has its currupted side"- Silvergosa

Mary- Sue: 7%
I think you should tweak that Silvergosa is the leader of the blue dragonflight. Maybe you should add a couple weaknesses to.

Originality: 93%
She was overall a well developed character.

I'm still confused on why she's a human, can someone explain why?

I might start taking ones from the internet. *shudder*