Chapter 14 - The Mated Life

Start from the beginning

After you, I link back, letting them walk ahead as Cody bounced around happily. Fuck, I'd almost forgotten he hadn't had the chance to grow up with his wolf. Instead, I opt for watching him and let my eyes travel to my mate, studying him. His wolf was no alpha- no high rank wolf at all. He was just a regular wolf and yet... what made him so dominant- even more than me, an alpha. I mean, I hadn't really fought the decision of the mating, but because my wolf had practically begged for me to accept it. I knew he really wanted to be mated to Will and he hadn't cared that he would be the one to take our mate.

Why are you staring at me, Will demands with a low snarl, his head shaking in a huff as his large eyes turned to me.

Just wondering if we could still fuck like this, I say, which wasn't a complete lie. Then again, that meant that I would have to bend over again and I didn't know about that. It had probably only been because Will hadn't prepared me, or the fact that I had never fucked like that before. Either way, I didn't know if it would hurt or not this time... and I wasn't sure I was ready to try it.

Will huffs a breath before trotting away from me and towards Cody, who was playing with Ollie. Aaron, Michael, Peter and I stayed behind as the others had their fun and I keep my eye on my mate the whole time. I wasn't about to let him wander off for even a millisecond. And still, as I kept an eye on my mate, I made sure Aaron and Cody weren't too far from my sight either. They weren't disappearing while I was breathing.

.

"Do you really not mind that I'm fucking you? Just like that?" Will asks with a deep scowl, his eyes studying my face as I tried to calm my breathing down, my heart was still racing in my chest. My toes were still tingling and my lungs still ached for that delicious air that I'd deprived myself when I practically kissed Will minutes on end. My thighs were still fucking trembling and there was an ache in my ass, reminding me of how fucking great we'd spent the last couple hours.

I lick my lips as I turn my head to the right lazily, letting my eyes scan his face. He was still sweaty, his skin almost glowing as his chest slowly dried up. He was leaning back against the headboard, legs stretched out in front of him and as my eyes trailed down his legs, my eyes landed on his flaccid cock, which slowly twitched the longer I stared at the appendage.

I roll my eyes as I drop my head back with a sigh, brushing my fingers across the sheets to my right as I stretched my own legs on the bed. "To be completely fucking honest, I don't really focus on that little part" I turn to him with a sly smirk, "How can I notice when you're fucking me into the mattress?"

Will scowls even more, "I'm serious here. You couldn't have just changed your mind all of a sudden. It doesn't work like that." The next expression on his face told me he didn't really know if that was true or not.

I sigh heavily and sit up, moving my legs to the side of the bed to stand up. I stretch a little, feeling my wolf practically feel overconfident when I clearly feel his eyes travel down to my ass. I walk towards the door where I had thrown my pair of briefs in a hurry and I slide into them, making my way back to the bed. "No, I haven't changed my mind. I still want to pin you down and fuck you" I admit and watch as his jaw clenches, eyes narrowing. I roll my eyes with a shrug, "I doubt that will happen so I'm not completely into the arrangement, but I can't deny it feels so fucking good when you fuck me." I shrug again, "My wolf definitely likes the arrangement so I see no problem in why putting off what I know will eventually come? Might as well just enjoy it, right?"

Will scowls, "You say as if sex is something to praise."

I hum a little, moving up and slowly crawling the bed to approach him, his eyes staring me long and hard. He doesn't move from his spot and I lean my head up, slowly brushing my lips against his while letting out soft chuckle when his fingers twitched a little,"With you it is" I whisper and lean back after a while, "I guess I don't mind as long as you fucking me stays between us."