Chapter 18 - Little Alpha Property

Fragments

Chapter 18 - Little Alpha Property

.

Everything hurt.

That was the first thing that filled my brain as soon as I could think. That moment when your brain is still under but you can hear and feel things around you- that was how I felt and everything fucking hurt. From the tips of my toes to even my freaking hair hurt. I wanted to demand what the hell was going on, what was causing this, when I remember what happened and a load of bricks sank to my stomach. I suddenly felt sick and more than ever I wanted to sit up, to move.

Despite that, I couldn't move a single finger. It hurt just thinking about it.

A choked sound leaves my lips, blood filling my mouth making me wince at the taste. I managed to hear a couple of voices and then the pungent scent of a chemical before a hard pinch on my neck and it was only a second before I sank under, completely and utterly numb.

The next time I regain conciousness, it took me a while to be able to remember what happened. I woke up to fingers running through my hair, combing the locks back softly, almost gently. The fingers brushed my temple before resuming their position in my hair, relaxing me a little. Then I processed that I wasn't in pain. Unlike before, the excruciating pain in my body wasn't there and I just felt completely heavy. I felt good enough to go back to sleep to the hand in my hair.

Then it hit me- I wasn't home. I remembered the cars, I rembered the hands, I remember the pain. Mostly, I remembered the absolute look of horror on my mates face and I felt something at the back of my mind stir. I remembered it all- and yet I couldn't find it in me to move a single finger. I couldn't find it in me to want to sit up, to care enough to do something. I couldn't find it in me to be scared. I felt... oddly calm.

These fingers were fucking great.

"Shh" a voice murmurs and my eyes focus when I realize I had opened them. A man was looking down at me. He had a pair of dark brown eyes, his hair a very light blonde. Hsis jaw was sharp and even though he was looking at me gently, his eyes told me He was not a kind man. He looked to be really at ease beside me, though, and I realized it was his hand caressing my hair. And I still couldn't care. His hand continues to brush my hair, almost like an animal. A pet. "Now, now" he says, his voice deep and very, very familiar- from somewhere I couldn't find myself to care enough. "You go to sleep, little one. As soon as you heal, you and I will talk. Okay? Sleep, my little alpha."

I slept.

.

My back ached when I woke up, my shoulders tingled and when I tried to sit up, my whole upper body burned. It hurt so freaking much I almost completely blacked out at the pain. Sitting up was definitely not a good idea. Instead, I laid down and looked around, my heart jumping in my chest at my surroundings. Where the fuck was I?

I was laying on a large bed, comfortable to my bones despite the situation. The sheets were softa as it brushed against my skin, so soft I tensed when I realized I wasn't wearing my clothes. I felt a pair of pants, but that was about it. Looking around, I realized that there weren't many personal possessions in this room which didn't really help in finding out who this belonged to. The walls were a deep maroon, the floor wooden and somehow I knew it would creak if I tried to leave. There was a chair on the side and beside me, there was a cup as well as a lamp. I studied the bed again and when I turned to my right, my heart skipped a beat at the rumpled side.

Somebody slept there.

God no. Tell me i wasn't... They didn't... I close my eyes to try and remember something, anything but I felt my panic increase when I found nothing. I couldn't remember. Everything was numb, everything was slow. I would fucking kill everyone- I'd kill anyone if they touched me.