Vibrator (Michael smut)

Start from the beginning

Tensing, you tilt towards the edge. "Cum, Y/N, cum on my finger and let me see you writhing around."

A breathy moan lifts from your mouth as you feel the orgasm rip from you, taking your breath away and providing you with the epitome of enjoyment. Michael rubs you through it, watching you with a lazy smirk on his face.

Only giving you a few seconds of recover, Michael slides further down the bed until he's laying on his front. His toned arms slide around your thighs and he pulls you closer, face directly in front of your pounding centre.

"Number two," He breathes, hot air landing over your spread folds. You cry out, this stimulation alone shocking you. You're so sensitive from the prior climax that you're unsure of him going in so fast.

Seeming to sense your apprehension, Michael moves one of his hands to link with yours, passing you a reassuring squeeze. "Okay?" He checks, eyes softening.

"Yeah," You nod to seal the deal, convincing him.

The next thing you're aware of is his tongue, firm and warm, sliding up against your clit. You cry out, back arching high at the movement.

Michael's soft fingertips trace around your thighs, alleviating the tenseness held in your body. You relax, moaning loudly as his lips pucker around your clit, tugging gently.

"H-Holy shit!" You exclaim, eyelids screwed shut. Breathless pants begin to fill the air as your chest pounds uncontrollably, a fine sheen of sweat beading across your skin.

Sucking on your clit, Michael's gaze occasionally darts up to fixate over your face, checking to ensure you're alright: he knows your limits and has no intention of pushing you too far.

Small kitten-licks land across your core, satisfaction flooding your veins as you begin to build towards another orgasm. Keeping a steely grip on your thighs, Michael moves in closer and acts harsher - leaving no place unattended.

He's everywhere: clouding your vision, warming you core, rubbing you skin. The feeling of closeness to him beats the feelings of immense pleasure edging you towards a high.

"So close already, baby, I guess you really like my mouth," Michael drawls, pinning down your thighs to prevent you from writhing around too much.

You're whimpering, desperately chasing after the high that dangles just out of reach. "Think you can cum again? For me?" He adds, the mumbling vibrations streaming from his mouth only edging you closer.

You barely manage an answer before the intense sensations take over, your toes curling as you call out his name. Butterflies rip through you as you shake, enjoying the feeling for as long as it lasts.

As soon as you're done, Michael gets off the bed and begins to move around the room. You're left there, waiting on the bed, trying to regain your stolen breaths. Heavy pants and quiet moans fill the air as the aftershocks of your second orgasm hang heavy above you.

"Such a good girl, kitten. Too bad you were naughty earlier..."

Michael turns back around to face you. You watch, eyes wide and glassy, as he pulls his shirt over his head. A hand moves to ruffle through his shaggy hair and you find yourself yearning to touch the soft mop once again.

Metallic noises greet your ears as you watch him fiddle with his belt, jeans tumbling to the ground a moment later. You swallow as your gaze lands on the obvious outline of his erect member pressing against his boxers.

"Like what you see?" He smirks, keeping the boxers on as he moves to climb back onto the bed. Nimble fingers grasp the purple vibrator you'd teased him with.