Chapter One

Artemis P.O.V
As much as I want to forget about it I can't. I can't forget the way he would look at me, even though it was a dream... I can remember the way he held me with such passion and love, and the way he made love to me.

To think that it was all a fantasy, all a dream, it messes with me. Even as a goddess it felt so real to me. Maybe it was a trick pulled by Aphrodite or maybe it was just me...but that's not what Percy's eyes say when I look at him and we hold a stare.
The day that him and his wife were in the hospital, all of the gods and goddesses came down to the mortal world, to see the two babies of the most important mortals of the world. I watched as the children were being handed to Annabeth then to Percy. I watched how Percy would look at them with love and a look of awe. Annabeth had a look on her face that made me dislike her even more than I already do. She had an expression as if her heart was being broken, as if she saw the most awful thing in the world.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by one of my huntresses, Thalia, softly touching my arm.

"Artemis." The girl with black hair stated, trying to bring me back to reality. Out of twenty huntresses, Thalia is only one, he only I truly trusted enough to keep the secret, of my fantasy life with Perseus.

"Go get the other hunters ready. We are leaving to Camp Half-Blood in two hours." I told the daughter of Zeus.

Thalia gasped and shook her head, disapprovingly. "You know we can't go there unless hey need us miss."
I looked at Thalia, the one I treated as if she was my own child, and smiled at her. "I need you guys to stay there for a while. You will be in charge, Thalia. I need to do something, and you ladies can not be there with me. Trust me on this one, child."

"I do nothing but trust you, mi'lady.'