Black Orchid (Student/Teacher)

Începe de la început

“Okay, Lotty.” He unwrapped himself and passed me to go into the bathroom. I watched his retreating body and went back to the kitchen to cook us some breakfast. I was hit with another spell, so I paused for a little before grabbing a pan and heating it up to cook some eggs.

I hummed Do What You Want by Lady Gaga and imagined my dance that I’d perform to that song. I probably could pull it off, but it would be difficult. Lady Gaga was always hard to dance to and stay erotic looking.

I finished the eggs and set them out for Orlando and went back to the room we shared and grabbed my towel and clothes. I turned on the water and relaxed under the hot spray of water. I washed off the sparkly lotion, the fruity perfume, and the seductive makeup.

I went from being Black Orchid to Charlotte Avery.

I got out of the shower and dressed for school. I flattened my hair and put on earrings. After a night caked in makeup, I didn’t want to put any more on.

After grabbing a granola bar and my book bag, I grabbed Orlando’s and led him to the car. He played around with the radio as I drove and hummed when he landed on Royals by Lorde. We got in front of his school and I turned to face him.  “Look, I have to go to work straight after school today, can you get a ride with Fey or ride the bus?” Orlando sighed and reached in the backseat for his bag.

“I wish you’d take a break. You didn’t even sleep last night.” He’s right. We both know I didn’t sleep and it was definitely taking its toll on my body. I sighed.

“You know I can’t, Nandy. Rent is due in a week.” He rolled his eyes at me.

“Love you sis, be good today.” Now I rolled my eyes at him. I watched him go into his school before I drove to my school. It was really close to the middle school, but I still wanted to drop him off and make sure he was safe in the building.

I got out of my car and paused as a wave of dizziness hit me. 2 hours of sleep for 2 days is clearly not good. I walked to into the building and met with my best friend since diapers, Fey.

“Hey, girlie. I would’ve thought you’d stay home and get some rest.” I shrugged.

“I got to get my education if I want to be somebody.” The bell rang before she could answer and we made our way to our 1st class. I’m convinced that Ms. Dillians hates me, which is why she is usually the one who gets me in trouble with Dr. Romano.

Now, I’m not complaining because Dr. Romano is a fine specimen of man, but it sucks having suspensions because I have to keep skipping detention for work. “Girl, be good today. I know you’ll be extra snappy with the lack of sleep.” I smirked at her and we sat in our seats close to the window. I immediately put my head down and closed my eyes, basking in the few extra minutes of sleep. The bell rang signifying class started and I reluctantly dragged my head up.

“Alright, today we will be starting the new lit unit, Shakespearean style poems.” What the heck? People either study Shakespeare or poems, never both together. Mr. Dillians sent me a bitter look.

“Am I boring you, Mr. Avery?” I felt a headache coming on and I sighed.

“Do you want the truth or a lie?” Ms. Dillians crossed her arms and walked over to my desk.

“I want the truth.” I began to rub my temples.

“Honestly, this class bores me to tears. If you’d let me, I would’ve been in dream land by now.” Some people in the class snickered and she turned really red and looked pissed off.

“Get out of my room, right now.” I reached to pick up my book bag and I was hit with another dizzy spell. I would not let Ms. Dillians see me so weak, so I took a deep breath and acted as if I was annoyed. I made it outside the room after a dramatic door slam and almost collapsed. My best bet was to make it to Dr. Romano’s office before fainting.

I stumbled like a drunk through the hallways and knew that lack of sleep was the cause. Then I heard my stomach grumbled. When was the last time I ate a full meal? Yesterday morning, I think? I felt like I was going to faint and be sick all at the same time.

I finally saw that wooden door with the frosted windows and I knocked weakly. The door opened and all I saw was the familiar broad chest before I collapsed into my principal’s arms. 

***********************************************************************************************************************

What do you think about it? Tell me your honest opinions!! 

Pic on the side is Charlotte :)

I hope you enjoyed! 

Vote! Comment! Fan me! 

Love you guys! :P