Partner for Life

"I do know how much you love the school but at least come with me at America and I assure you that you will be cured in no time." Eli's cousin's voice could be heard from the other side of the phone. Eli and her cousin were arguing for some time now and the blonde couldn't help but just sigh and be a little more forceful. She was at the Student Council Room,just finishing her work.

"But cousin,most of my friends here said that I will also be cured here in Japan. Can't we just stay here and have my medication here? I mean,they are cheaper than the ones abroad." The blonde answer.

"That's the point,cheap means no full medication,means you will not be able to get your shoulder back to normal."

"Still,cousin,I want to stay here." Eli seriously said in,giving deep emphasis on her tone of voice.

the other person from the other end of the line just went silent. And after a while,she spoke again.

"Fine..I'll think about it."

The blonde's spirits lit up with hope,"Really?"

"Yes. But just be extra careful with your shoulder okay? I really don't want you to get hurt."

"I will!" Eli's baby blue eyes shone with happiness and after that,both of them hung up.

The blonde sighed deeply in relief as she returns in typing something in her laptop.

'I guess I will tell her later then!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So basically someone has a crush on you?" Honoka asked Umi who just sighed and nodded.

"It seems he was that guy from before.."

"Oh don't mind him. He was just fooling around. Don't believe in anything he says."

"You may be right but still..." Umi sighed deeply again as she and Honoka reached the canteen where Kotori was waiting for them.

"Heeeeyyy!!" Kotori waved at them and the two waved back before they settled out their lunchboxes.

"Hey,do you think Eli is really going to America?" Kotori asked and Umi fell silent.

"I talked to her about it and she said that she will try to convince her cousin to letting her stay here." The blue-haired replied and Honoka just nodded in agreement.

"That's right, because if I were her girlfriend I would really force her to stay here." The orange-haired girl said before she took a bite of her sandwhich.

The gray-haired nodded in agreement,"I agree,I would do the same."