Umi's Knight (Part 2) (Eli's POV)

A/N:Hey guys! How's it going?! So this chapter was supposed to be posted tomorrow but I will have midterm exams this week so I decided to post it today so then I could study tomorrow! Enjoy reading guys! And watch out for the announcement after this chapter! 

I was walking back and forth in the Student Council Room with Nozomi watching me with pure confusion and curiosity.

"Elicchi?" Nozomi called out.

But I didn't even bother to face her and just keeps walking back and forth,I was having such deep thoughts about the actions we will make in protecting the COA students from bullies.

"Elicchi!" This time,Nozomi's voice got louder.

I mentally slapped myself and finally stopped before facing her,"Yes?"

"What happened? You became like this ever since you took that girl home."

I blushed slightly and looked away while rubbing her nape,"I-It's nothing!"

Hey hey hey! What does she mean by that?!

"Ohh?"

"Well fine! I gained a crush on her. But that is not enough to make me feel like this. I'm pretty much worried about her,I mean...what if..she was being targeted again? I don't want that to happen."

Nozomi blinked in surprise and smirked,"Hoho,what's this? You..gained..a..crush..on..Umi Sonoda?"

I flinched a bit with a darkened blush. Wait,what did I just say?!

"I see I see~ so that's why you went to that apartment to take her home!~ was it because you want to be with her ALONE?~"

"Shut up! It's not that! Aghh! Anyway! Moving on,we have to do something about protecting the students in COA or else,we will be facing troubles with those bullies. But I'm deeply worried about that girl.." I said and sighed before taking a seat on a nearby chair.

"Well then,why don't we do this? You guard her and we will do the rest." Nozomi said and that surprised me.

"What? But--" I was about to protest when Nozomi spoke again.

"Elicchi,look,those bullies mainly targets that girl. She could have some connection with them."

I then pondered for a moment and realised that Nozomi could be right..

"But..how could I get close to her? I'm busy with my work here and I don't think she will get to spend alot of time with her." I sooner said.

Nozomi giggled,"I have an idea."

I blinked in curiosity.