Umi's Knight (Part 1)

Umi's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

I groaned as I heard my digitized alarm clock rang and then rolled over to my right side,extending an arm to snooze it off.

Today is another day at the university.

I then slowly sat up and yawned before stretching and looked at the time.

5 am..

It is still early... But since I had the habit of waking up early like this,I just shrugged it off and put the laziness out of my system by getting out of bed. I then did my daily routine,wore my school uniform and went outside of the house to go to school.

And upon reaching the university,I looked around and noticed that alot of students,mostly girls,looked at me with surprised faces. I blinked again in curiosity as I just kept walking towards my college building.

I could hear their whispers though...

"Hey,that's Umi right?" One female student said to her friend.

"She is! And she is more beautiful in person!! Kyaa!! I wonder what will happen next in the story!!" Another female student said to her another friend with excitement.

"The author must have known these two!! We also have one blonde here that looks like Elicia Suvanov right?"

"I'm sure that it would be soooo romantic if ever Elicia was really real!! I wonder if our blonde here is also Elicia Suvanov.."

"Yeah,but we never really knew her name since she was new to being a Student Council President and oh! My friend saw her with her peers yesterday and he managed to hear her name."

"Really? What's her name?"

"They call her Eli."

"Ahhhh!!! Eli!! Then she IS real!!"

And alot of other comments could be heard.

Looks like my story got really viral in this campus huh...

I kept walking towards my college building and went to my classroom. Thinking that I might have my personal space since I have to think of an additional changes to my draft of my next story.

But I was wrong..

All of my classmates then suddenly rushed towards me as soon as I entered the classroom,like what the hell is going on?!

"Umi!!! Where's Eli?!?!" One of my female classmates asked with sparkles in her eyes.