Chapter 8

"Hobi, please tell us what's wrong, we're worried about you", I asked with concern.

"I-It's not important though..", he said while playing with his fingers.

"Of course it's important, just tell us what's wrong", Jungkook said while putting our bubble tea on the table.

"M-My dad is back.."

I gasped.

"Did he hurt you?! Did he do anything to you?!", I yelled.

"Shhhhhh", Hobi hushed.

"What?", Jungkook said dumbfounded.

"My dad is abusive", Jungkook's eyes went wide.

"Really?!", Jungkook yelled.

Jhope hushed again and took a sip of his bubble tea.

"Why do you even care Jungkook, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but, don't you hate me?", Jhope asked.

"When you first came here, I didn't really like you...but now that I talk to you sometimes, your actually a good guy", Jungkook said while smiling.

Jhope smiled back.

I smiled at the both of them. I'm glad that there getting along.

"I can buy an apartment for you?", Jungkook asked.

"Oh no no, that's too much", Jhope said while waving his hands in the air.

"Cmon Hobi", I said while doing my puppy eyes. I know how rich Jungkook is. He can buy anything he wants!! If he wants a jet, he can buy that whenever he wants to!!

"Yea, cmon Jhope I can afford anything you know".

"Well...", Hobi hesitated.

"Please, I don't want you to get hurt", I begged.

"...no, it's fine, I'll get the money myself", Hobi smiled, got up and left.

"Tae, let's go apartment hunting", Jungkook said.

I smiled and nodded.