Twelve

I woke up early today, no need Taehyung and no need Jin. I made the breakfast since both of them are still asleep.

I woke them up as soon as i have done making the breakfast.

Taehyung got ready and else, nothing unusual about it that day. We went to school separately like we used to and greeted our friends.

•••

I yawned very hard once the class has finished and the teacher walked out. "Damn im sleepy" i sighed. Bora doesn't reply me anything and i opened my eyes to see she was looking at me with a creepy smile.

"Now the teacher has gone. Oh, hurry up! you said you want to tell me what happened!" Bora hit my shoulder slightly. "Aish this girl.." i massaged my shoulder and saw Taehyung who is on his way toward my class.

"i promise i will tell you.. during lunch break!" I said to Bora before i ran out, stopping Taehyung and Yoongi from walking any further.

Yoongi is his bestfriend but he has never lay a hand on me. He never do pranks or anything.

"O-oh, im sorry yoongi sunbae" (am i wrong ( ̄∀ ̄))

I looked up to yoongi and grinned a bit as he smiled too. "Oh just to yoongi? How about me?"

"Asshole" i replied with a straight face. Taehyung cracked a smile as he pulled my hair and dragged me to somewhere else. "Yah stop it you dumbass!" I shouted but he just pulled me, making me walking backwards.

"What is it?" He asked when we were at a place which doesn't have anyone. "Oh, you know i have something to ask" I raised my eyebrows. "You didn't fight back, that's why. So what is it?" He asked again.

"Bora, my bestfriend asked me the truth because that day after party, she wanted to go to my house but i told her to not and that's where she realised something is wrong with me" I sighd.

"Just tell her to go die" Taehyung said and about to walk away. I grabbed his arm "Maybe you doesn't hear word 'bestfriend' there" i smiled.

He sighed heavily and looked at me. "Just tell her to come to our house tonight, send her the address. Just her, not anyone else" Taehyung warned me. "I will explain to her" he said before he walked away.

"Great" I smiled in satisfy and tied up my hair again.

•••

Bora promised with me she will come by 8 because i said she can join dinner together with us too.

I was walking with Bora to the main gate, to go home but we stopped our movement when we saw a crowd.

"Hey let's go see that" Bora pulled my hand. "I dont want to, maybe just another fight" i shook my head.

"No it's not. There's someone, maybe he is the reason why they are being like this" Bora pointed to a guy who was leaning by the car, wearing all black and a sunglasses.

"Is that..?" I looked at him focusedly. "That is--!"

"Ah, Iseul!" the guy saw me and smiled. Shit shit shit!!!

I wanted to run away but he pulled my hand and brought me to his car. "You never told me that you are a student" Jimin smiled. "Where are u bringing me??" I asked as soon as we entered the car.

"Somewhere" He smiled as the driver drove off. Unfortunately, Taehyung's car was on our left, passing each other by but he doesn't see me.

Should i text him?? I thought to myself and saw Jimin's sad expression while looking to the front. He seems restless.

We stopped at somewhere, it's dark. Only two lampposts were there to lighten up the place.

My eyes widened when realised where is it. He pulled me by hand and stopped in front of someone's grave.

I can see 'Park' as the family name.

Dont tell me..

"My dad died during my bestfriend's 20th birthday party that day" Jimin said while looking down, holding his tears.