Oikawa x reader x Kuroo

Start from the beginning

(Y/N)'s POV

You giggle at the fact that he still remembers the nick name he gave you when you were both kids. "I missed you too Bokuto, but enough chit chat when are you ganna introduce me to the friend you always mentioned" you asked. "Ah your right hold up, yo Kuroo!". Bokuto calls out to his friend as a tall figure pokes his head out of the building you were in front of and he grins and walks to where you and Bokuto stood. As he walks closer you study his features. Black bed head hair, super tall, and an unforgettable smirk. "Bro this is (Y/N) my childhood friend, (Y/N) this is Kuroo" Bokuto introduces us. Kuroo looks down at you and studys your features and his cheeks slowly tint to a shade of red. He smiles gently at you and takes your hand in his and lightly pecked your knuckles with his lips as he keeps his eyes on you which makes your cheeks heat up as you look down trying to hide it.

Kuroo's POV

Wow she's really pretty just like her name. All of a sudden I feel my face burning up. Am I getting sick? Then I notice that my hand instantly went to hold hers as I plant a kiss on her knuckles. Why did I do that I didn't even think my body just moved on its own!? I look over to Bokuto who was trying really hard not to laugh, I pull him somewhere away from (Y/N) and look at Bokuto. "Bro... I think I like someone". Bokuto took time to process what I just told him and shouts,"omg bro!... Is it Kenma?" He says the last part in a whisper. "Bro no I'm not gay" I say in a serious voice. "You sure bro?" Bokuto questions. "Yes I'm sure cuz (Y/N) isn't a boy!" Kuroo whisper yells so you don't hear you name being called. But instantly after I realized what I just said I cover my mouth and ran away before he could tease me or see the blush dusted over my cheeks.

Oikawa's POV

Iwa-chan is so mean sheesh he didn't have to hit my so hard. I wonder if Karasuno came to our training camp this time so I can go piss off Kageyama for no reason. I chuckle to my self at the evil thought of my kuhai being intimidated by his senpai. I walk out of the gym I was in and head to the front of the building where everyone would stay in and see a girl with (H/C) hair in front of him. Wait did he get a girlfriend!?... Before me!?hmph maybe I'll make her fall for me just to tick him off. "Tobio-chan~" I say in a sing song voice. Kageyama and the girl both look over at me and once her eyes were on me I froze she was...she was so beautiful the way her (H/C) hair swayed in the small breeze and her eyes shined as brightly as day. I inhaled sharply and introduced myself to the girl hoping she would like me or fall for me like my fangirls do. Forget pissing of Kageyama I want her to be mine. "Well hello who might you be? I'm Oikawa Kageyama's senpai" I say gentle trying to come off to her as a gentleman so I don't startle her.

(Y/N) POV

Wow there must be a lot of cute boys at this training camp SCORE!but so far only Kuroo and this guy in front of me piqued my interest so I'll play along and see which one is suited better to my taste althouggt it won't be easyso far I like both of their personality's and their looks at a plus. "(Y/N) its nice to meet you Oikawa I hope we can talk often". Just as I finish my sentence I hear growling and notice three figures in front of me. Oh no. I mentally sigh and look at Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Bokuto who look about ready to prounce on Oikawa if he moves. "Noya!, Tanaka!, Bokuto! No back off he hasn't done anything wrong what's wrong with you guys are u guys sick?". I look over at Oikawa and notice Kuroo standing next to him? Where they growling at him too? Never mind geez boys are so weird. Both boys run up to you wrapping you in there arms and thank you for saving them from being eaten alive by your friends. You blush madly at their closeness and the fact that they are rubbing their cheeks into your. "U-um y-yea no proble-m" you stutter and your blush only darkens as they let go of you and glare heaviky at each other and already know that they both are after you heart. Kuroo grabs your wrist and pulls you into his chest. "Hands off I saw her first!" Kuroo spat at Oikawa. Then Oikawa grabs onto your other wrist and says, "you don't own her so don't treat such a pretty lady like an object!" Oikawa spat back. Your face was in his chest your blush growing even more if even possible. Oikawa nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck as he whispers into your ear saying, " don't worry I won't let him treat you in such a way your safe right here in my arms". Your breath hitched and you were about to explode, until your three best friends pull you away from Oikawa's grasp. Nishinoya and Tanaka let go but Bokuto doesnt then he finally speaks. "You two have to prove to me that I can trust you with someone who is like a sister to me. Prove to me that I know she's in good hands and I won't interfere anymore and let her decide!" He spoke confidently. Aww he thinks of me as a sister now he's grown up so much but he's still the immature little boy I met at the park that day. I let out a small giggle but then sigh this is ganna be a long week.

★💚★💚★💚★💚★💚★💚★💚

Finally done its longer than I wanted it to be but its bit that bad right hope you guys like it plz when ever you can send some requests I will always accept them thank u
~Ashley