My Boyfriend the Conceited Scene Kid!! And Jared the Guy I Met at the Mall!!Ch1

Ch1

Walking in the mall alongside a boyfriend that never seems to care about me. Instead it's just the way he looks, that's the only time he cares. My name is Stella and I'm bored out of my god damn mind with a conceited 20 year old. My boyfriend and I have been dating fir a good 6 months, he can be sweet from time to time. But sometimes he gets annoying with the same old bull shit about how many girls he fucked in the past. And how many MILF's!! It's ewww times infinity with those purple cows rednecks see.

I can't help but to say my relationship is nothing but built on my boyfriends time. He's always usually busy working. So lets just say I'm in a relationship where it's just planned every second of the day, sometimes I feel like I want someone better. But that's never gonna happen because well I'm very picky. I mean I want a guy with the emo cutt, with piercing blue eyes. But no, what I get is a conceited scene fuck that cares about partying and drinking.

I bet your wondering why I'm still with this guy, well lemme tell you. I have problems with well being alone. I don't like the idea of being alone, I don't trust girls at all because well there backstabbing things with heels.

"Um I'm gonna go get some food so you wait here ok?" Craig says and I just shrug.

"Whatever" I say uninterested.

I watch as my boyfriend stalks off to a subway and I just plop in one of the seats and look down at the table. I begin to play with my lip piercing and blowing my side bang that covers my left eye. I feel the seat next to me get filled and I just sigh.

"Hey what's up with you?" says a guy who I thought was Craig but isn't.

I turn my head and look at a guy with emo cutt layered hair with one green eye revealed and one covered by his hair. His body is in between fit but not to skinny, but just right.

"I'm okay I guess" I reply back to him.

He takes a good look at me and shakes his head as he says "Doesn't look like your okay. What's wrong?"

I look down and mumble "It's nothing"

"Hmmm I don't believe that, you seem a bit down" he says sweetly.

I just sigh and rest my cheek on my hand as if bored with nothing to do, I feel the guy shift a bit and he says in an over excited tone"Hey I have an idea, how about we go scare the shit out of passing by standers?"

I look at him and smile, but I reply in a sad tone "I don't think I can, my boyfriend and I are suppose to be spending time together and he always has to make the plans and....."

Next thing I know I'm being dragged to Victoria Secret and I'm asking myself 'What just happened?'

I watch as the guy who dragged me puts a thong on his head and a bra where his area is and he goes up to this chick. He asks "Did I put this on right? I'm mentally retarded and what is Milf?"

I burst out laughing as the chick walks away to the check out counter to pay for thongs she has in her right hand. He follows behind and asks repeatedly "What's Milf?"

I laugh hysterically as the chick drops the thongs and runs out of the store. Which makes me clutch my gut and start crying from laughing so hard. I look at him as he comes back to me and says "What a rush that was, I swear."

"I'm Jared by the way" he says and hugs me.

I just laugh a bit and reply "I'm Stella."

"Well you sure are" he says to me and I look at him confused.

"As in stellarlly pretty" he answers to my confused face.

I just nod and blush a bit but hear music playing from my jean pocket and realize it's Dear Maria by All Time Low. Knowing it's my boyfriend calling, I look at the caller ID and I'm unsure if I should answer or not. I feel my phone slip out of my hand and I blink a few times to see that Jared answered the phone call.

"Hello" he says in the phone.

"Hmmm who am I?" he says in a confused tone.

"I'm a ninja with bad ass waffle kicking skills" he says in a proud tone. That right there kills me and I burst out laughing again.

"No really I am, your girlfriend is in my pressence and I must say she is beautiful in that corset she's buying for me from Victoria Secret" he says into the phone. Jared looks at the phone and I look at it to, to see Craig hung up. I see Craig out of breath when I turn my head and look at him confused, he comes over and holds me by my waist. I sigh and say in my head 'Oh great, so much for a guy I wish I had but can't have because of this guy I call a boyfriend.'

Jared holds out a hand and says in a friendly voice "Hey my name is Jared."

Craig looks at the held out hand and glares at Jared from head to toe and says "I'm Stella's boyfriend, therefore you go away."

I just sigh and look around aimlessly, wishing I could have Jared as a boyfriend. I know it's weird but he seems so close to a guy I would want to date and plus he's hott. I just frown and get ready for dissapointment.

"Well Stella's boyfriend, I'm just trying to show Stella here how to have fun" Jared says while looking at me. I watch as he puts a number in my phone and saves it than I hear Pens and Needles by Black Veil Brides go off.

"There we go, now I have Stella's number and she has mine" Jared says with a smirk and hands me my phone. I take it and get ready to put it away when Craig grabs it and deletes Jared's number. I frown and mouth 'sorry' to Jared.

I take my phone from Craig and he says "Now Stella doesn't have your number, I have to get going now. I have work in thirty minutes, I'll call you later Stella."

With that said, Craig kisses me and I don't kiss back, I just nod and sigh when Craig leaves. Jared says in a serious voice "Why are you with him?"

"To be honest, I just don't think any other guy wants me" I say in a sigh.

Jared scoffs and says "Well I think your pretty, he doesn't deserve you."

I just nod and a smile spreads across my face "Thank you, that really means a lot you know?" I say softly.

"Well come on, I know a great place to go" Jared says.

He takes my hand in his and I feel like jelly beans were just born in my hands as soon as he takes my hand. And I follow him to the arcade place in the mall, he settles himself in front of those crane machines where you get stuffed animals and other great things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay this thought really had me going.and this story was just so good. i have a story line set up.but if you like it.comment it :D