Frozen Colors Part 1

??? POV

     I saw a figure, a human. Sans said he needs her. No idea but when I asked him what would happen if I turned her into Asgore, not gonna lie but Sans is the strongest monster in all the underground even though he only has 1 HP. back into reality, She collapsed in my arms. I looked at her skin, I almost passed out at how he blue and purple her skin was. I picked her up bridal style and ran to Sans's and Papyrus's house, kicking open the door. 

     "SANS, I THINK YOUR FRIEND'S DEAD! YOU KNOW THAT SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS, SHE'S BLUE AND PURPLE!" 

     Sans teleported out when I said blue. He snatched her out of my arms, teleported away. Something was wrong, his eyes even before he picked her up were still blue. And, both his eyes were....... blue? Both. Both were flaring. His other eye was broken though, broken. His eye was broken, It cant glow. Only both of Papyrus's eyes glow. This is weird, really weird. 

     Sans POV

     I teleported to Alyphs's place, I just hope she can help. I love Y.N, I can't, I just can't let her slip from my finger tips. We've only kissed twice, but before the forced genocide run, she was the best person, except for Papyrus of course. She shared a place with him. I ran over to Alph.

     "O-oh  m-my, w-w-wha-what h-happ-pened?"

     "She's been missing for a couple of days, out in the cold, I-I don't know what happened, Undine just came through the door with her in her arms. Can you do anything for her?"

     "Yes, f-follow m-me."

     She lead me into a dark room, the light came on and what looked like a tanning bed was in the center. I lied her down and the room went dark again and the contraption closed around her. the room heated up dramatically around it. 

     "S-she'll b-be there f-f-for a d-day or t-two."

     I was silent. I teleported back into my room and went under my covers after taking off my jacket and setting it on my desk's swivel chair. I curled up into a little ball and stared to cry. I couldn't see the one who I love die because I couldn't find her. I can't, I can't, I can't. Not again, not again, NOT AGAIN! I started crying even harder, I can't hold in my sever depression for much longer. I need to vent to someone. But only Y.N under stands.

422 Words