Anti-Feminist

I hate it when people say they are against feminism. Especially when they are female and say the stupidest shit like "I don't need feminism." or "Men are not pigs. Why do feminists think so?"

Definition of feminism: the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

Firstly, you do/did need feminism. There are idiots who think you don't. Without feminism, you would be allowed to vote. Without feminism, girls wouldn't be allowed to go to school. Without feminism, girls would not be allowed to wear shorts and tank tops. Without feminism, girls would be cooking and cleaning all the fucking time. We don't want that, and if you do, that's okay too, it's your choice. Feminism has led to so many good things. Women weren't allowed to go into disco clubs but feminists made that happen. Please be thankful to them.

Secondly, if you say that being anti-feminist is your 'opinion', I have something to tell you:

Opinions can be wrong. Unless you think women are less then men, you should not be anti-feminist. Again, opinions can be wrong and you are a condescending fuck twat if you are against feminist and feminism.

The third point. Feminazis. Feminazis are people who think women are better then men which is wrong. Men are people and males and females are equal. In fact, I just really want a boyfriend. Lol nvm. But feminists don't think that women are better than men because it's wrong. They are equal and feminists support that fully. Feminazis are wrong because men are not pigs. They're human. Rape is not okay, cat calling is not okay but if you think about it, that's only the work of a few men. You can't shame the whole gender for something that a group of people did.

In conclusion, yes, you needed feminism back in the day. Without feminism, you probably wouldn't be allowed to post your stupid and wrong opinions on the internet. Please research your topic and check the facts before you post opinions on the internet. Send this to authors who think feminism is wrong. Please. Let's make stupid people realize how stupid they are