Adopted By Youtubers/Band

😑

No.

No.

No.

No.

NO!

FOR FUCKS SAKE

I swear, their just like, 'Oh, these random people have adopted you, with no adoption sheet or anything legal so technically they are kidnapping you, but we don't care because your perfect so we hate you.'

FUCK NO!

And with Youtubers it's just like

'Yeah I'll record with you, I'll use all of this spare equipment that came from nowhere, and I'll get 100million followers, and have the most followers on YouTube! And then there's those cringe moments when they say they're sign off, they're just like 'Yeah guys, follow me and my adoptive parents, we love you guys, Unicorn_Princess out!

NO.

And with bands it's just like

'Sure, I'll be the main singer and everyone will only chant my name, no-one else in the band because they love me the most, and I'll be the richest, and, this over the top fan will get a tattoo of me because they love me. Then it'll be like, we had an argument, and then, 'Oh no! I've been kidnapped!' And the person I had the argument with saw, and they felt bad, and then they run back the the other band members like 'Sparkles been kidnapped! They had a gun!' Then the others will get pissed saying that if they hadn't started the argument in the first place this wouldn't have happened, bla bla bla. BOOM, PLOT TWIST! The kidnappers are actually adopted persons real parents! The main character is like, 'Oh hell no! You weren't there for me, but they were! Take me back!' And they're like, 'But we love you! Stay with us!' And then the main character like, 'No!' Then, BOOM! Police comes in and shoots the parents dead, and main character is like, 'No, no! I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it! I love you!' But they're dead. Then main character is in hospital, even though they didn't hurt themselves, but people are worried for her mental state, and then person who had the argument visits them and is like 'I'm so, so, so sorry! Please forgive me!' And then main character is like, 'Okay.' Then they both 'Have a passionate kiss.'

Has to be passionate people. Always.

I think you can see where I'm coming from here.