Mairon

For those of you who don't know who Mairon is, he is Sauron when he was one of Aule's Maia smiths. In escence he is Sauron just... Not evil yet. He was so cute... Here's a picture for you...

WINK!

~Le Story~

"My lady! Wake up!," I heard Saephel exclaim while jumping on me and I shot out of bed alert and ready to fight whatever had scared her enough to wake me.

But there was nothing there and light hadn't even began to think about gracing the sky. "Who died? What is on fire and why am I awake?" I grumbled as I rubbed my eyes with a yawn. I heard a knock on my door but ignored it as I raised my hands in the air stretching my body to release the exhaustion from my bones. I found myself letting out a puny moan as I felt my back pop into place and raised onto my toes. "Oh yep. That's where it was." I relaxed and sighed as I looked around. Saephel and Aephil were gone but Aeril was still in the room watching me with curiosity. "What?"

"You stretch yourself like a cat," She stated. "Curumo, your guide waits for you outside the door."

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" I exclaimed bolting into action.

"We tried, you just kept mumbling in a foreign language," She replied before leaving. "Your clothes are on your bed. They are simple enough that we hope you can manage on your own."

"Thank you. Tell my guide I will be out momentarily." She nodded and I swiftly took off my nightgown, the blasted thing made me stay up most of the night it was uncomfortable. "I just need to sleep naked..." I grumbled as I began to wrap my chest. "Stupid... long nightgown..."

"Grumbling to yourself I see," I heard a coolly amused voice say from my terrace and jumped before closing my eyes.

"How highly inappropriate of you to sneak into my room while I am changing?" I scoffed though I didn't bother trying to cover up as I slipped on the trousers that had been laid out for me. The cotton feeling felt good against my skin but my shins and calves were left bare. I gave Melkor a pointed look. "Nothing to say for yourself? Naughty-naughty." I tsked.

"I have been 'naughty' since I was created," Melkor stated and I snorted. I blinked, taking a minute to process his words before a snort came out of my nose as I tried to hold in my laughter.

"That just didn't sound right," I giggle turning away from him and pulling on the halter type shirt I had requested before I had gone to bed. I moved my shoulders around to get comfortable. "It is too early to be up. It is unnatural. One should sleep all day and be awake all night."

"That sounds fun."

I smiled pulling on my boots. "Doesn't it? We'll have to continue this later." I said walking towards the door.

"And we will continue." Melkor said before I left the room and looked around for Curumo, who I saw at the end of the hall. He was a bit shorter than I was and looked really jumpy.

"Curumo?" I inquired quietly trying not to scare him though... he still jumped. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you!"

"No no, it's fine. I'm just always jumpy. Aule says it is an odd trait for one of his workers. I... usually polish the finished products."

"Ah," I responded stretching again with a yawn. "That isn't so bad."

"They say you have a snake made of gold that moves," Curumo said shyly and I smiled as Anut raised his head from where he rested wrapped around my neck. "Wow... Such detail. It's beautiful work."