Finally!

NO CHIT CHAT! To the story!!!!!!! BUT FIRST! IGNORE THE TWO ELLETH IN THE PHOTO. THE STAG IS THE STAG RAE ENCOUNTERS LATER ON WITHOUT THE CROWN TOO. (AND I'M A LIAR WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME?) I HAVE BEGUN TO RE-READ THE SILMARILLION AND I MUST SAY THAT IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO KEEP UP WITH SOMETIMES. I GET SO CONFUSED SO I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I PROMISE IT ISN'T BECAUSE I HATE YOU! ENJOY THE STORY NOW!

~LE STORY~

His sword went past me and I heard a gurgling sound behind me as he pulled me into his chest. Oddly he smelled of grass and another scent I couldn't place.

"None of us have bathed in days. How the hell do you smell so nice?," I asked as I took the daggers of his back and stabbed the orc that came rushing behind him. Maedhros spun around and swung his sword at another orc as I did the same.

"I am an elf. We always maintain a pleasant scent. You however..." He trailed off and I gave off a fake offended gasp.

"How rude!?" I stabbed a few more orcs before placing my hands on my hips sternly. "That is no way to speak to a lady."

"If you are a lady, then may the gods have mercy on my soul." He laughed at my shocked response and we stopped the chitchat to defeat the rest of the orcs back to back. Despite our limited time together Maedhros and I matched each others movements perfectly. I even rolled to the opposite side over his back when he ducked and an orc tried to stab me in my stomach. It seemed the battle ended a lot faster than I had hoped as I looked around with my lip poked out.

"That was disappointing..."

"Were you hoping for something more?" Maedhros question as he cleaned his sword on a nearby patch of grass.

"A little. I didn't get to fight hand to sword... I like being the underdog."

Maedhros turned to me as I walked up to him. "Why would you want to be the underdog?"

"Because it makes life more EXCITING!" I breathed in his ear and I felt him shiver as I slid his daggers back in the sheaths on his back. "We should get back to camp and move on the sun's coming up.

"My death will be by the hands of this elleth," I heard Maedhros mutter though I chose to ignore it because I was sure it was only meant for him. "You are a good warrior. Where did you learn to fight?"

"Brawls." I replied as I heard Kalanlyn call out my name again. It was a bit far away but I still heard it. "I was a troubled kid. I almost killed a boy, who was older than I was, in fourth grade... An accident but nonetheless..."

"How?," Maedhros asked in horror. "And what is Fourth grade?"

"Fourth grade is the years of 9-10 where you further your education and let's say I broke something very important to him..." I said as I walked forward a bit before stopping at a beautiful sight.

"A white stag. They are hard to find this far south... This is very rare." Maedhros was quiet for a moment as his heat tickled my back as he leaned against me. "What did you break?"

"You are persistent..." I mumbled. The Stag looked our way and I was captivated by its stare. "If you must know... I broke him where the sun doesn't shine. His manhood. Rumor was that I damaged him so bad that the doctors had to remove it." With that I made my way towards the Stag, missing the horrified look on Maedhros' face. It seemed to have three horns protruding from its head. The first set were small almost as if they were just beginning to grow into their full glory. The other two were far bigger and wider, the out and last being the biggest and longest of all the sets. Those I was sure had been growing since he first got his horns. He snorted as I approached.