Chapter Eight: Zaks POV

Comincia dall'inizio

''Keep going,'' he huffed as my hands stopped. He rubbed over my tip as I pumped our lengths as best I could. He was a little on the big side and my small hand struggled to keep both members in one hand. He noticed and wrapped his hand round us both, falling into rhythm with mine. We both gasped and moaned, relishing in the pleasure it gave us. All too soon, my release wracked through my body, my grip on reality coming apart. Nova crushed his lips to mine as we came, I felt his body tense and relax as he did before we pulled apart gasping for air.

Nova stood himself up and walked into the bathroom appearing seconds later with a warm, damp towel. He wiped my shirt clean before pulling it off over my head. Discarding both the towel and shirt in the hamper before he rifled through the drawers to bring me a clean one, helping me into it.

I winced when I eventually managed to sit myself up, putting a hand on my stomach and massaging my aching wounds gently through the thick bandaging.

''You ok?'' Nova's voice was uncertain.

I looked up into his golden eyes which were laced with worry. I gave him a small smile and nodded, ''just a little sore still.'' He looked disheartened by my words so I quickly changed the subject, not liking seeing the sadness on his face. ''Im starving. Can we go down and get something to eat?''

This seemed to brighten his mood a little. ''Come on then little one.''

Before I had any other choice, Nova swiftly pulled me out of bed and into his arms. ''I'll be glad when I can walk again.'' I grumbled. It irritated me that he could carry me around so easily. It made me feel inferior in some ways.

Nova just chuckled and hugged me tighter to his chest as he walked down the stairs.

''Morning.'' Micky greeted as we walked into the kitchen. He was sitting at the table, cup of coffee in one hand and the daily paper laid out in front of him. ''How are we feeling today?'' He asked me as Nova sat me down opposite him.

''Fed up.'' I grumbled. ''How long do I have to stay inside? I need to go back to my house. My stuff has probably been left in the front yard by the delivery men.''

''Don't worry I took care of that. Everything's put safely inside.'' Nova said giving me a sheepish smile when I glared at him.

''Why didn't you say!'' I growled at him, rolling my eyes when his smile left his face. ''Whatever. At least it's all inside.''

Micky chuckled to himself.

''What you laughing at. Your as much to blame.'' This made Micky laugh harder, finding me being annoyed highly amusing.

''Alright, alright. We get it. We're horrible people for keeping you locked up bla bla bla.'' Nova said in a highly sarcastic tone. ''Now what do you want to eat?'' He turned to face me, his hands on his hips, tapping his foot on the tiled floor, acting like an annoyed parent.

I tried to play him at his own game and kept a stern face, but this just made him act up even more, putting more effort into his pose. The corners of my lips began to twitch and I knew I'd lost the battle as I couldn't stop myself from laughing. ''What we got to eat?'' I said eagerly.

''Everything. I restocked this morning.'' Micky smiled at me shaking his head in amusement.

I was boosting myself up, leaning on the table with my tongue half hanging out my mouth as I stared hungrily into the full cupboards and fridge, which Nova had opened for me to have a look at.

''Anyone would think you hadn't ate in weeks the way your looking now.'' Nova laughed. ''Put that tongue away before I find another use for it.''

My cheeks grew hot as the meaning of his words sunk in. ''Pervert.'' I growled, making him laugh again. ''I'll have some pancakes and bacon please.'' I said hungrily. ''Oh and a couple slices of toast with banana on top too!''