part 4

bellas POV

"what has gone on ?" jack said to me as i wiped coffee off my socks and stood up to walk over to casper.

"oh just a scuff up with lucy, thats all" i spoke very plainly as i knew that Lucy had probably slagged me off in the 'nicest' way she could. i wanted to scream all sorts of crap at her and chuck heavy objects had her big dummy head but instead i played it cool and just stared at her.

"you lyer, you threatened me in the meanest way possible and told me that if i didn't go, you'd get rid of me yourself, then because i walked off you tried to throw the coffee pot at my head and kill me!" lucy had done it, even though i played it cool for her, she made me seem like a murderer! bitch.

i stood there, waiting for everyone to starting asking me if it was true.

i didnt say anything, i walked up to lucy and stared her in the eyes. "now lucy, you look jack, your boyfriend, straight in the eyes and u tell him thats true, completely true?"

she turned to jack nervously and looked him in the eyes "um, it is true?" she was shaking and looking in different directions. jack looked at me and nodded. "now Lucy how the fuck did you think that you were gonna get away with lying? your lips are trembling and you can't look at me straight, get out, ok we'll speak later" jack pointed to the door as she ran out crying. i could see jack was upset and just let him do his own stuff for abit.

casper hugged me from behind and kissed my neck "im sorry she is such an ass"

i turned round and hugged from the front "im sorry she has upset jack"

                                          *    *    *    *    *

a few hours later me and casper sat down to watch the telly since eastenders was on tonight, mine and caspers favorite show. just as it started jack and finn ran in and sat on the other sofa, jack looked alot happier than earlier and it looks like the few hours out for dinner with his brother earlier really helped him.

"um, so jack, whats going on with you and lucy then?" i had to ask, we were all thinking it.

he just sat and stared at his phone "i dont know what to do guys, i love her and all but if you and lucy are gonna live in the same house, id rather save all of us from potential death".

i could see what he ment because it was probably true, i just wanted jack to be happy, thats all.

                                                   *   *   *   *   *

our telly programmes had all finished so me and casper headed up to bed, leaving the boys downstairs. i grsbbed myself a glass off water and turned around to be slightly shocked at the fact jack was stood there.

"i dont know what to do bella, lucy has been a right dick lately but i really love her"

i could tell he ment it, this just left me in an awkward situation because i hate lucy but i care about jack too much to seehim torn.

fuck it.

"well listen jack, im willing to civilize if she is willing too, just dont make any wrong desicions mate"

he smiled and i gave him a hug before running upstairs to casper and my bed, finally.

i got changed into my pyjamas before cuddling up in bed with casper. boy did i love this time of the day...

---------------------------------------------------------

hey guys so sorry for not updating recently just been real busy and suffered with writers block, lol, more updates soon byeeeeee