part 6

so my birthdays finally here!!!! I love my birthday because its one day a year where its all about me. I was so excited that I hadn't slept and was up very early. I got up, got changed and went to find Caspar. he wasn't in the kitchen for once but was sat on the sofa instead,

"happy birthday princess, here you go"

I smiled as he handed me a little bag tied neatly at the top with a cute bow, I untied the bow and opened the bag, I screamed and cried at the same time, sat in the bottom of the bag was a pair of car keys and tickets

"you bought me a car?!! and One direction tickets?!! omg thank you I love you so much"

in the midway of crying I kissed him over and over again and hugged him tightly, he smiled widely and we sat and spoke about the day together. just as we were getting ready to go out, jack walks in with her, Lucy. this was my to make her jealous,the first question she asked was "who's is that Mini out front, its beautiful, didn't know you could drive Caspar"

she presumed it was his but I smiled "its mine Lucy"

her face just went blank with jealousy "cool" she responded.

jack gave me a hug and handed me a neatly wrapped present and I opened it to see a real cute picture of me, him, Finn, Caspar, Zoe and alfie. I said thank you and responded with a huge hug.

me and Caspar were going to spend the day shopping in London since relatives of mine had sent me money and I had a little over £300 in my purse which made me happy. I was determined to buy Caspar a real cute gift whilst we were out since he has done so much for me lately. I had seen him staring a real nice Rolex watch in one of the. shop windows a few times when we have come down in the past and its always the same one. it costs a little over £80 so I'm gonna get it him because I'm a good girlfriend like that.

we arrived and I sent him off the go get coffee giving me chance to run and buy the watch. I sprinted off and managed to find the shop, luckily they still had the watch so I bought it, said thank you and ran back to meet Caspar.

we spent a little over 2 hours shopping, we came to the last few shops and Caspar walked into the same exact shop I bought the watch from, in a weird way I was happy that Caspar was upset about the watch not being there since he wanted to buy it himself, the woman who served realized who I was and understood my situation, they had lots of this same watch in stock but I told her not to tell him that, I was so happy.

we arrived back home and invited everyone round for pizza ad drinks, it was nice that everyone turned up but Lucy was my least wanted guest, Caspar told me I had to invite her if I was to invite jack.

everyone was having such a good time and it was getting really late so people starting leaving except jack and Lucy because he still technically lives here even though he spends more time at Lucy's new apartment.

I said good night and headed up to bed, shortly followed by Caspar. we climbed into bed and spoke for a while

"I'm so disappointed that watch was gone, I loved it so much" he looked real sad so now was time to break the news "well, yo know when you went to grab us coffee?"

"yeah..." looking confused

"well I made a mad sprint down to the shop and bought the last watch because you know, I'm a good girlfriend like that"

I handed him the little box with the watch in, he opened it and he was so happy, he wrestled me into the sheets and kissed me repeatedly,

"Omg Bella, I love you so much, happy birthday princess"

"I love you too"

we cuddled all night until we finally fell asleep...this was such a success of a birthday...