Hide and Go Seek (Klaine)

A/N: Yay for daddies!Klaine! Way too cute. Here we have my two headcanon!kids, Nessarose Elizabeth and Toronto WIlliam Hummel-Anderson. Enjoy!

"Eight..." a burst of giggling and a crash to his left.

"Nine..." scurrying and the slamming of a door to his right.

"Ten," complete and utter silence.

Kurt wasn't usually the type of person that would let someone else win a game. He was usually the "destroy with no mercy" type of competitor. But today, he was making an exception. Even though he was completely positive that Toronto was behind the sofa, Nessarose was underneath the kitchen sink, and Blaine was in their bed, underneath the fresh pile of sheets and blankets that had he had just taken out of the dryer, he wasn't going to give all that away just to win. He was a father now, and fathers make sure that their kids have fun. So here he went.

"Ready or not, here I come."

Kurt uncovered his eyes with a sly grin. Where to begin? He darted to the living room, where he knew Toronto was curled up behind the couch.

"Hmm... I wonder if somebody is underneath the coffee table?" Kurt wondered out loud. He got down on his hands and knees, peering underneath the table. "Well, that's odd. I was almost positive there would be somebody under here!"

There was a loud giggle from behind the couch. Kurt chose to ignore it, smirking slightly.

"How about behind Pappy's armchair?" Kurt thought out loud, standing up and pacing behind Blaine's oversized armchair. There was another giggle, this one even louder than the one before. "What was that? Did I hear something?"

Kurt crept closer and closer to the sofa, the giggles increasing in volume the closer he got. He smiled to himself lightly, and jumped behind the sofa, scooping up a squealing Toronto and raising him up above his head.

"I found you!"

"Daddy! Daddy, Daddy, no! Put me down!" Toronto laughed as Kurt began spinning him around.

"Fine, fine," Kurt laughed, tossing Toronto on the couch with a smirk. "But now you have to help Daddy search for Ness and Pappy, kay?"

"I KNOW WHERE NESSIE IS!"

Kurt didn't bother correcting Toronto's horrid nickname or protest as he tottered over to the kitchen near where Nessarose was hiding. He just laughed as he fixed the couch cushions and followed Toronto a few paces behind.

"Nessie, Nessie! I found you!" Toronto cried, whipping the cabinet below the sink open, revealing a very angry Nessa.

"Daddy! That's so unfair! Toronto saw me hide!"

Kurt chuckled to himself. He knew this was going to happen.

"We'll play again and I'll make sure Toronto doesn't find you, sweet pea. In the meantime, why don't you get out from underneath the sink and help me find your Pappy?"

"Oh, no, Daddy!" Nessa said, crawling out from underneath the sink and grabbing Toronto's tiny wrist with a mischievous grin. "Toronto and I aren't helping you. Pappy told us we weren't allowed to help."

"Oh, really?" Kurt raised an eyebrow. "Alright then..."

Kurt wandered into his and Blaine's master bedroom slowly, Nessa and Toronto giggling at his heels.

"Hey, Blaine, are you in here?" silence. Kurt went over to the bed slowly, ripping off the sheets with an overdramatic swoosh, only to reveal an empty bed. Strange. I was positive that Blaine would be here. Nessa and Toronto erupted in yet another fit of giggles.

Kurt proceeded to turn his bedroom upside down searching for Blaine. No Blaine underneath the bed, no Blaine behind the dresser, no Blaine inside of the closet... The more places Kurt looked, the louder the laughter of his children grew.

"What's going on, guys?"

"Nufin..." Nessa managed between snickers. Kurt was now very confused.

With a newfound sense of confusion, Kurt cautiously made his way out of his bedroom and into the hallway, only to be greeted with-

"Boo!" strong arms clasped Kurt's sides, holding him in place.

"Holy shit!" Kurt squeaked, violently thrashing around to rid himself from Blaine's sudden grasp. "Fu-... dge, Blaine! What the hell was that for?"

"God, Kurt! Calm down. It's just me. And watch your language, the kids are behind you." Blaine ruffled Kurt's hair and attempted to calm down Kurt's breathing as Toronto and Nessarose were literally rolling on the floor consumed in a hysterical fit of giggles.

"That was not funny, Blaine. I am so not amused." Kurt said, but he couldn't hide his smile.

"Pappy scared daddy!" Toronto cried, rolling practically on top of Nessa on the floor of Kurt and Blaine's bedroom.

"Yes he did, and if he values his life, your pappy won't do it again." Kurt glared at Blaine pointedly.

"You have to admit it was kind of funny. I was following you around the whole time you were looking for the kids and you didn't even notice." Blaine's face was red with laughter as he let his husband go from his firm grasp.

"You-..." Kurt sighed. "You're insane."

"Thank you." Blaine stuck out his tongue at Kurt and managed to wink at his son and daughter with a smirk on his face. "Now I do believe it is my turn to be it. I'm going to count to ten now, guys. You better hide!"

Immediately, Blaine heard two panicked squeaks coming from Nessarose and Toronto, followed by a scurrying of feet and some obvious slamming of closet doors.

"Revenge is sweet, babe," an icy voice whispered in Blaine's ear before Kurt snuck off silently, and disappeared where he would never be seen... Blaine laughed under his breath, counted to ten and opened his eyes.

"Ready or not, here I come..."