Chapter 4 Operation Rescue Kurasama

Ok ok the pic above has nothing to do with this chapter but I thought it was different, or at least something to fill the space.

Your POV
Karma walked me home and we had a great time making fun of the movie. The streets lamps lit the road and few cars past us. The night sky was illuminated by the millions of stars that twinkled on a black canvas.
    "That movie was so bad!" Karma laughed, holding his stomach.
    "I know right, no one can shoot a gun like that unless they want their head blown off!" I giggled. "I guess it's true what they say, the sequel is never as good as the original."
    "Or, now that we know all the ins and outs of assassination, the fake stuff just doesn't do a justice." Karma shrugged. We were quiet for a while until Karma took a deep breath. "Why did you get so upset in class today?"
    My lungs caught, I hadn't told anyone what happened to my mom, not even the agency knew. I didn't like remembering that dark night when my mom died for me, yes I knew it wasn't my fault, and I knew she'd be upset if I thought so, but that didn't make it any easier.
     "I..." I began but as we approached my apartment, but something wasn't right. As I got closer, I could see the door was hanging on one hinge like it had been kicked open,it swung lazily back and forth creaking as it moved. My heart stopped beating as I ran inside to see disaster. Furniture was over turned, dishes were broken, and the dining table was snapped in half.
    "What happened?" Karma asked, more to himself than me.
    Blood covered the floor and was smeared around. I quickly pulled out my cell phone and punched in some numbers. "Hi, Erina? Is Kurasama there?" I asked panicked.
    "No he left about an hour ago. YN is everything alright?" Professor Bitch's voice came over the speaker, and everything went still as I froze unable to move. Karma took the phone from me and began explaining the situation, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close, but I didn't notice him, I could only hear the sound of my own heart banging in my ears. I knew exactly who did this, and that faceless man was going to die.

Karma's POV
    It wasn't long before Professor Bitch, Kuro Sensei and the rest of the class arrived at YN's apartment, we all gathered in the living room, one of the few places that wasn't destroyed.
    "I'm afraid I have grim news." Kuro Sensei said solemnly. "I received a message from our old friend, The Reaper.
    I stiffened, we all nearly died when we first met The Reaper, and it took everything all of us had just to slow him down. In the end Kurasama  had to take him out. Or so we thought.
    "I have orders to turn myself over to him, or he will kill Kurasama." Finished Kuro Sensei. "I will have to do as he says."
    "Oh no you won't." Everyone turned towards YN who was now standing. "Do you have faith in our skills?" She asked. Her voice was strong, and.... Pissed.
    "Of course I do YN, but.." The octopus began.
    "No buts it's a yes or no question." YN demanded. "I don't know what your history is with that man, but my history with him has nothing but pain." Everyone nearly gasped as they heard YN had a history with him, and although we were all dying to ask we kept our mouths shut and listened. "I know we can do this if we work together, do you?" YN was now addressing the entire class.
    Now as far as inspirational speeches go, it was mediocre at best, but even I had to admit, I wanted to take a shot at The Reaper. "Count me in." I smiled my demonic smile. "Come on teach, you've gotta admit, we've come a long way."
     "Children I can not.." Kuro Sensei began but YN cut him off.
    "I believe Class E has spoken sir." She smiled as one by one everyone raised their hands. Even Ritsu appeared on someone's phone to show her approval.
    Kuro Sensei sighed. "Alright class, let's make a plan."
    As class E began coming up with a strategy I couldn't help but notice YN was very quiet, she didn't seem scared or worried like any other daughter would be in this situation, but I couldn't get a read on her either.
    "What are you going to do?" I asked as we loaded our guns, not that we'd actually use them on someone no matter how much I wanted to. Besides, these were only anti sensei guns, not like they were gonna kill anything.
    "I'm going to kill him." YN said blankly as she cocked her anti Sensei  gun, clicking the bullet in place.
Your POV
    I was more than pissed, I was boiling inside. The Reaper, as class E called him, had killed one too many people I cared about, and although Kurasama may not be perfect, he was still my dad. So when Karma asked I answered him truthfully.
    "I'm going to kill him." I cocked my gun, sliding the bullet into place, the plan was complex, and it wouldn't be easy to get to The Reaper but it'd have to be done, I wasn't going down without a fight.
    "YN what are you talking about? You can't face him alone." Karma grabbed my arm.
    "I won't be alone." I smiled. "Everyone will be there, I'm just going to be the one to put a bullet in his head."
    "But why?" Karma asked.
    "Let's just say I have a score to settle with him, I have motivation." I replied.
~~~
Based on the actual anime where there on the island