Chapter 5 Do I have what it takes to kill someone?

Your POV
We walked down the hallway until we reached the end, in front of a large elevator. To our right and left were stair cases surrounded by Windows, revealing the shimmering city below. It was quiet, to quiet. I had plenty of time to think about how we would take on The Reaper, I thought we could use Nagisa's clap to at least distract him, and if we all took him on at once, Kuro Sensei could...
"GET DOWN!" Ritsu yelled through everyone's phones. One by one we all dove for cover as the security camera's transformed into hand sized machine guns and pointed at us, but it was quiet. No triggers. No fire. Nothing but a voice, a voice that was the cringing sound of nails being dragged across a chalk board. A voice I knew too well.
"Hello hello hello E class. Long time no see. So here's the deal, if even one of you move, you're all gunna die, these small guns can shoot faster than moc 20, and although the bullets won't hurt your teacher, I assure you, you will bleed. "
    Kuro Sensei frowned deeply his small white eyes narrowing on the gun cameras. I swallowed hard, I knew the demands were coming.
    "Alright Reaper." Kuro Sensei growled. "Have it your way, I'm all yours." Kuro Sensei put his tentacles into the air, surrendering.
    "That's all well and good, but I don't want you, that demand was a diversion to get to my real target." He paused, everyone held their breath, my stomach dropped as his voice came back. "YN Kurasama."
    The class turned and looked at me in shock, I just stood there scared out of my mind, trying to come up with a plan as The Reaper continued.
    "Now YN you have two options." I could tell the man was smiling sinisterly, he knew he had won. "Get into the elevator and come up and see me, or stay down there, and your dear father dies, I'll let you say your goodbyes to your class."
    I bit my bottom lip, drawing blood into my mouth. This man was evil, so evil, but what on earth did he want with me? I wasn't sure. Bending down, I grabbed my black hand gun with a silver barrel, that had been attached to my leg under my dress. This was no anti Sensei gun, this shot real bullets, and killed real humans.

Ended lives.

Karma's POV
    What on earth could the bastard want YN for!? I wanted nothing more than to go up to that penthouse and drive my foot into The Creeper's ass, but I couldn't. Not unless I wanted all of us to die. All I could do was watch in horror as YN pulled a live hand gun out from under her dress. YN straightened herself as she walked towards the elevator, ignoring protest from our class mates and Kuro Sensei. She stood straight, her eyes focused ahead, unflinching, stone face unchanging. Until she stopped next to me.
    "Hand me your gun." She said, she didn't look at me, she kept her eyes right on the elevator, and with the corner of her eye, she watched the camera's.
"It won't ..." I began, but she interrupted me.
"We don't have time for this, just trust me." She still wouldn't look at me, but I could tell she had a plan. So against every fiber of my better judgement I handed her my green gun, YN grabbed it and tucked into the holster on her leg, just under her dress, and stepped into the elevator. She turned around a mouthed something as the door closed, separating us from YN.
Ten Minuets. She had told me, ten minuets, and she'd have the Reaper distracted enough, so that we could move again. Ten minuets.

Your POV
The elevator rose slowly to the penthouse where The Reaper awaited. It was quiet as the traditional elevator music hummed lazily in the background. I stood next to the door, with my back pressed against the glowing buttons. I was nervous, Motivation is key to any assassination attempt, sometimes it's money, sometimes it's a personal grudge, and other times it's trying to protect someone, but any way you look at it there is always some kind of reason." I had plenty of reason to kill this man, he was evil, he killed my mom, he had my dad, he threatened my friends, but when the time came would I be able to kill him? I didn't know. I held the gun to my leg and watched the door as the elevator slowed to a stop. The metal door slid open and I spun around pointing the gun into the large living room, then my gun was gone, kicked out of my hand by a faceless man, flying across the room it clattered to the ground.
"Come now." The Reaper rolled his eyes with no lids. "How stupid do you think I am?" He reached out and clamped his hand around my arm, digging his nails into my skin drawing blood. I stumbled as the Reaper dragged me up the stairs, into a bar area. The counter was large and a semi circle with bottles of glass liquor hanging near glasses, what I saw next gave me a rush of emotion, fear, disgust, sadness and anger.
    Krasama laid behind the bar blindfolded. His hands were chained to the pipe under the sink, and his body was bruised and cut. As he heard us walk towards him, Kurasama snapped his head up.
"I won't help you." He growled. Just like a government agent, he wouldn't cave to torture or pain.
The reaper curled his lipless mouth into a sinister grin. "You won't have to, say hello to your daughter." The reaper ripped off the blindfold, still holding me, he then put a black gun to my head and wrapped his left arm around my neck.
"YN!" Kurasama's eyes widened in horror as he saw me in the arms of the devil. "Let her go." He demanded, although, he was in no position to make demands.
"No." The reaper laughed. "You see Kurasama, you ruined me. After that little battle with your E Class no one would hire me. 'You got beat by a government agent?' They'd say. I vowed right then in there to take away everything you held dear, I started with your ex wife, and now your daughter." He clicked the bullet into place. "Any last words?" He asked me, his lips nearly touching my ear.
    Kurasana struggled to free himself but his attempts were futile. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.
"Go to hell." I spat.
BANG!

Karma's POV
BANG! A gun shot sounded through the halls, one minute, we just needed one more minute. I bowed my head, my red bangs covered my eyes in shadow, a single tear rolled down my cheek. "Damn it." I choked.
"Is she?.." Rio began, but stopped, to grief stricken finish.
"No, but I fear a worse fate has fallen." Sensei frowned deep in thought, as he watched the clock above the elevator doors.
Just one more minute.

Your POV
I stood three paces away from the man that had been holding a gun to my head seconds earlier, my arms out stretched, my gun smoking from its silver barrel. The reaper lay on the floor, a hole was in his side, blood pooled around his paling, lifeless, body. My hands shook as I stood there frozen in shock, I had killed some one.
    My plan had been simple. I knew he would underestimate me. All I had to do was play the part if the little girl who was in over her head.
    "Go to hell." I spat as I snapped my head back, hitting him in the nose. His grip lossened just enough so I could slide out from under his arms. Before he could try and grab me again, I grabbed my gun with the silver barrel from the holster on my leg, and fired. The gun The Reaper had kicked away was the one Karma had given me. My gun exploded, kicking back and  leaving blood to splatter in the ground, and a body to crumple to the floor.
    "YN? Talk to me." Kurasam's concerned voice pulled me from my trance.
    "R..right." I shook my head violently and walked over to my father. I undid the lock with a Bobby pin I had in my hair, the second he was free he pulled me into a hug. I stiffened in shock, this was out of character.
    "Are you alright?" He asked quickly.
    "Y...ya, he didn't hurt me." I mumbled.
    "That's not what I meant." Kurasama replied.
    I knew that's not what he meant, I had killed someone, and I didn't have what it takes to deal with the guilt.
Karma's POV
    Finally the clock hit zero and we all ran to the elevator only for it to open to reveal a bruised Kurasama and a pale YN.
    "What.." I began but YN interrupted me.
    "Well let's go." She smiled weakly as she grabbed my hand. I knew she didn't want to talk about it, so I let the matter drop for now, but the concerned look on Kurasama's face that he shared with Kuro Sensei, made me nervous. What happened up there?
    Class E chatted and giggled as we were chased out of the hotel by security, and Professor Bitch running after us, asking what happened.
    That night had been interesting to say the least, I grabbed YN's hand and didn't let go, I swear I could feel in slightly shaking, like a gun kicking as it fires.