Part 6

Jaiden's POV

When i opened my eyes i was tied up in a fluorescent blue and commodious room.There was a guy in all black with pale unhuman face,sitting straight,not blinking.There was a clamor in adjacent room.

Guy in black stood up and got out of room.

Twenty seconds later familiar face came in.

Tall white.I knew rejecting them will be a mistake.

Now i feel dubious about leaving this room alive.

-Hello again Mr.President-he said in a mild voice-I hope you still remember me.I think you already know what i want.If you reject again-he pulled a gun-i won't hesitate to kill you and make it look like an accidental death.Just like With John Kedeny.

John Kedeny?Did they kill him? John Kedeny was one of the presidents of Sacly that was believed to be killed because of a cancer.But now i know who killed him.It was done in a such a meticulous way,I would never imagine he was killed.

I did not want to foment Tall Whites,but i had no choice.

-Okay i agree with you-i said.

-Here is a contact read it.If you break any of the rules you know your fate.

Guy in black untied me and i started reading the contact.

1.You won't do anything relating to Sacly without Tall Whites knowing.

2.You are obligated to do ANYTHING that tall whites told you to do.

3.All your speeches will be written by Tall Whites.

4.50% of profit you get will go to Tall Whites

5.You can't tell ANYONE about existence of Tall Whites.

Obviously i didn't like the rules,but i had no choice.

-Okay i read it-i said.

-Good.By the way from now on call me Mike.

Man in black approached me again and...

   It all went black.