Part 2

Jaiden Goren.

Jaiden Goren?That's me! My vision blurred and i felt really ambivalent.I did not know if i should be happy or anxious.I am finally honored to be the president of Sacly.I have to gain control over myself.Everybody was looking at me.I was so confused.I came closer to lectern and started giving my speech.

-Fellow citizens of Sacly,today after exactly 300 years of creating Sacly i was given a responsibility over all of our world.But i can't rule this world without you.Because you are the people who have given me this power.Your are the ones who can make this world a better place.You are a man,you have a love of humanity in your hearts,your don't hate only unloved hates.You the people have the power,power to create machines,power to create worlds,power to create happiness,power to make this life a wonderful and exciting adventure.So let us use that power and make Sacly a better place when we will leave this world.

People started applauding and i smiled.

Parsley showed me the way to government's limousine.I did not know where it will take me,but it probably will be president's office.I will be given the 'Book of Presidents',i'll be introduced to my staff and finally i'll be told all the information i have to know about Sacly.Budget,army,statistics etc.Today is going to be a long day for sure.

It took us 30 minutes to get to the office.President's office was a huge mansion made of four parts,President's workplace,President's house,staff's house and the forth one was a secret information that i hope i will be told soon.We past the gate with four securities and the exterior of the mansion was marvelously good.I finally got out of car and i was shown the way into building by my new bodyguard.When i entered the building all the staff was in two lines to my right and left and in the center was a long red carpet.Everybody was congratulating me.The amount of staff was uncountable,thus the noise caused me a headache.

At the end of the carpet was a huge door that was already opened and that was my office.It was fantabulous.Design was not changed since 2036,but it had all the new devices.All the 12 offsprings of Ders.I shaked my hand with all of them.Then Sean the leader of Ders told me today's plan.It looked like this

1. Lunch

2. Meeting main staff

3. Information about Sacly

4. Tour of your house

And that was all.I wanted to ask about book and 4th part of the mansion,but i chose not to.

After having lunch and meeting some of the staff two people came to my office.They had very muscular bodies and both were wearing black suits and in the hand of one of them was a suitcase.he opened it inside was a laptop.

-'You can find whatever you want about Sacly in this laptop.But you can't show it to anyone' said the man in black.

He told me all the information about our world.Afterwards one of the workers showed me my house.My house was huge with 80 workers and 8 bedrooms.I did not know what i am going to do in this 8 bedrooms but i liked it.It was 2 am and i was really tired,so i went to sleep.Bed was really warm.

I woke up at 8 and headed to the dining room.Food was already ready.One of the workers pulled my chair.

-Coffee or tea Mr president?-he asked.

-Coffee please.

Then they brought me food.They were marvelously delicious.

After breakfast i headed to my office.To my surprise Sean was already waiting for me there.

-It is time to give your 'Book of Presidents'-he told me.

-Okay

Finally!I was so excited.Then he handed me the book and left the room.The book was old-fashioned obviously and very simply designed.There were only written 'Book of Presidents' in the front with sans-serif font.I opened the book.

Guys please comment and let me know what you think.It is my first story so thats why it is bad.Hope i will get better in the future