Battle For Love Or Revenge?

~Colton POV~

"Ugh" I mumbled waking up to the sunlight gleaming into my eyes, "What happened yesterday at the river?" I thought as I got ready and walked down stairs, "Why did I kiss Zack?" A letter caught my eye as I walked to the door and picked it up. "We have Zack if you want him back come to the ancient castle on the outskirts of town Tonight!" I threw it down in anger. My heart was pounding as I slid down the wall sitting on the floor. I knew what was wrong now I loved him and my wolf wanted to get him back. I called a emergancy pack meeting and together we formed a plan to invade and resuce Zack. 

"Colt, You look like you've seen a ghost are you ok?" Hunter asked as the pack sat around the table. "I'm fine just fine" Colton said as he threw the ;etter down in the middle of the table, "Now listen here!" he growled with burning royal blue eyes, "We're resuing Zack tonight and destroying that castle at all costs!" "Colt, calm down" said Tyler. Colton turned towards Tyler reviling the bite to the entire pack. "Colt, Zack marked you as his own Didn't he?" asked Chase. Colton stared at the pack for a few mintues and said, "He bit me and now my wolf can't keep him away!" he said as he lead the pack out of the house to the castle. 

"Hm wolves" Liam said sniffing the air, "They're close to close! Sarah get together the clans! This means war and the death of the Full Moon pack!" he ordered. "Yes brother" Sarah said walking out of the room. 

~Zack POV~

I woke up only seeing black. "Help!" I yelled. "Oh help is on it's way" I heard a bone chilling voice say. "Vampire!" I yeleld out. "Yes correct we have a winner! You and your pack will be destroyed in no time they're on to resuce the Alpha's mate and I think I hear his howl now" he said as I heard Colton's howl echo through out the room. "No! Colton don't it's a trap!" I tried to yell as he covered my mouth. 

"Stop!" Colton commanded. "But Zack is in that castle!" said Tyler. "We know but something is wrong? It's a trap!" Colton said as two vampires jumped out grabbing onto Hunter's back. Colton and Tyler grabbed their throats tossing them at the trees. The vampires grabbed at the bleeding bites and ran back at the wolves only for Colton to tear off both of their heads and toss them into the river. "Now, let's go!" he ordered as they charged the castle. "No dammit! How could those two of failed to kill them!" Liam growled. "Someone sounds like a grumpy vampire" mumbled Zack. 

~Colton POV~

As we approched the castle, I heard a bone chilling scream and ran in it's direction. I knew it was Zack but who was tourtring him. I got to the room where he was only to see Zack with out his shirt being held up by ropes in the middle of the room. "Help me!" he screamed shaking off his blindfold and the rag that was gaging him. "One step closer Alpha and your precious little wolf is dead!" I heard a voice behind me say, "Now turn around and get out of your wolf form now" he ordered. I did exactly that. "So this is the mighty Full Moon pack alpha! A boy who has fallen in love with one of his wolves!' he said pushing me to ground. "NO!" Zack yelled. "Zack stay out of this!" I told him pushing myself back up and may I ask who the hell is trying to kill of the pack!" I growled. "Liam, now I'm leader of the rain after you killed my brother in this very castle!" he yelled out, "But now" he said pointing a knife at my chest, "I get my revenge on you and your pack! This is to good to be true" he laughed. "Cause it isn't!" I heard Zack growl as I heard the rope binding him snap. "No!" Is all i heard Liam say as Zack jumped onto him and the knife fell to the floor. 

"Are you ok Colt?" Zack asked running over to me. "I'm fine" I said hugging him, "I'm fine knowing you are" Tyler, Hunter, Trevor and the rest of the pack ran in. "Umm let's give them some space" said Hunter. "Agreed" said Tyler as they all left for the house. "Let's find everyone and head home Alex is coming over tonight and has a suprise for the pack" said Colton. "Ok" agreed Zack as they headed back to the house. 

"Alex" Colton said as he sat with the pack, "What you got for us?" "Well" he said passing out passports and plane tickets, "I want y'all to go with Zoey back to the states, Attend school, meet other packs and people." he said. "Sounds great" smiled Tyler. "When do we leave?" asked Hunter. "In a hour, so let's hurry" Alex smiled as everyone rushed to pack and get in the car. 

At the airport, "So the United States, What is gonna happen next?" Colton thought as he looked at the plane to Georgia and walked to the gate with his pack and new alpha.