Round And Round Went The Pack

"CHASE!" yelled Tyler. "What do you want Chase?" "Have you seen Zack today? I can't find him." he said with a worried tone. "Nope last I saw he was at the party with Colton last night." "So he actually is trying to get with the Alpha? That little slut!" he thought as he stormed out of the house to find Zack. 

At Hunter's house, "Ugh, where am I?" Zack wondered as he woke up to Hunter at his side rolled up in sheets without a shirt. "Hunter!" he yelled out. Hunter fell off the side of the bed and sprang back onto his feet, "Zack don't do that!" "Sorry, but how did I get to your house?" Hunter slowly crept his way toward the muscular boy,"I brought you here" he said as he drew circles around his abs. Zack sprang up from the bed, "Hunter! I need to go sorry" he said as he put on his shirt and ran out the front door. "Dammit so close!" Hunter thought laying back down in the ruffled sheets that smelled strongly of Zack's scent. 

Zack's POV

Why am I running? I thought as I slipped back into my shirt, "Colton's house is just down the street maybe I can spend the rest of the day at his place" I thought heading into the Alpha's house. "Colt!" I yelled. "Zack? What are you doing here?" I heard as I saw a dark haired figure come down the stairs. "Oh dang" I thought as I saw he only had on a towel around his waist showing off his "V" line. "Zack!" he said in a commanding voice. "Oh sorry, Colt I zoned out for a second" "You are in my house why? There is no pack meeting til later tonight" "I need a place to stay Can I please stay with you" I asked with my best sad pup voice. "No Zack I'm not falling for your pup voice" Colton said trying to look away from Zack's big blue eyes looking right at him, "Ugh fine Zack you can stay in the guest room" "Yes Thanks Colt" 

That night, "Still no reports of vampires from the surrounding packs, Alpha" said Hunter. "Great that means Rain was the last surviving clan" Colton said with a smirk. " Everyone come quickly!" Tyler burst into the room, "Colt, you have to hear what this wolf has to say!" Everyone headed down stairs only to be met by a green eyed boy. "My name is Trevor" he said in a deep husky tone, "I'm from the Blood Moon pack and I'm my pack's Alpha I came here with a warning for you and your pack" "And what would that be?" Colton asked pushing through his pack to be eye to eye with the boy. "My pack is facing a ancient evil called Posion, I've gotten reports that Posion has been activie in your territory! She is highly dangerous and can take on the form of any being she kills or has killed" "Tha must be how killed Zayn the night of the party?" questioned Zack. "Could be right about that Zack" said Colton, "We'll help you fight her" "Thanks but my pack is almost defeated so I also want to ask if the Blood Moon pack may come and join with the Full Moon?" Trevor asked Colton as Trevor's pack surrounded him at the front door. "Yes, The Blood Moon can join with the Full Moon" Colton agreed. "Welcome to the pack, Trevor!" Zoey and Sophia said hugging him.