48. (The Streamy Awards)

Beginne am Anfang

"Mel?" someone says knocking on my door. I walk over and answer it and Jasmine stares at me covering her hand over her mouth.

"Damn girl, you are so beautiful" she says and I smile.

"Please stop, you're going to make me cry" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"I'm so happy for you, and very proud of you Mel, you deserve everything and more" Jasmine says hugging me.

"I owe a good 50% to you and my mom" I say and she smiles.

"Come" she says pulling my hand and I follow her down the hallway when I saw three dresses, three girls, and three beautiful faces. Nessa, Tana, Lyndsey.

"Damn" Lyndsey says.

"Mel, I think I'm lesbian" Tana jokes and we laugh.

"Melanie, you look so beautiful!" Nessa says and I smile at her.

"Me? Look at you ladies, ugh you all are drop dead gorgeous" I said covering my mouth.

"Shut up, look at you" Tana says walking over to me. She hugs me and I hug her back. "I'm sorry about the other day and what I said"

"Don't worry about it" I said smiling at her.

"Mel..." Nessa says and I look at her. "I'm sorry for what I said to you. Like I truly am! I was mean to you and I was just awful towards you and I hope you can forgive me"

"Nessa, of course" I said hugging her.

"I'm so proud of you and you're going to go so far in life!" she says and I smile.

"We all are" I smiled at them.

"We love Cameron don't get us wrong" Lyndsey.

"And can't wait to see you guys tonight" Nessa says.

"I'm still team Gilinsky but it's whatever" Tana says and we laugh again.

"Where's Christian?" I asked.

"On his way" Nessa says smiling at me.

"We're going to go, but we will see you there Mel" Lyndsey said.

"Okay! Have fun!" I said.

"You too!" Tana says and the girls walk down the hallway down to the front. I turn around and look at Jasmine and she's smiling at me. The glam squad was packing up leaving and I go into the kitchen to grab a water.

"So is everything good, everything ready to go?" Jasmine asked picking up her purse.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's coming up on six" she says looking at her phone.

"Yes, we're good. The car is about to be here. So she told me not to bring my phone, but come on how am I supposed to snapchat?" I said and we laugh. "So I'll text you when I'm heading to the after party!"