Chapter 25

Authors note: I am happy to see you guys enjoyed last chapter. Yayyy!  This couple is far from being done and over with. Remember the prophecy and uniting a people? LOL they have a little ways to go as far as being able to coexist without have a few problems. For now though enjoy two people finally showing their love for one another.

(WARNING MATURE CONTENT 18 AND OVER)

Disover all my secret places

"Half the night I waste in sighs in a wakeful doze I sorrow for the lips for the eyes for the meeting of the morrow." (Not mine famous poet whose name escapes me this early in the morning)

Thranduil woke beside someone. Strange he hadn't slept beside another in a millennium it seemed. He quite enjoyed the feel of the feminine body against his. The warm curves and silken silken skin made him all the more willing to stay in bed.

Today wasn't a day to rush away from his bed. He burrowed his face in her teresses smelling her scent. The smell of peaches and clear cool water. He sighed in contentment as he dozed softly falling once more into a light sleep.

A cry of surprise and fear made his sit up brandishing his non existant dagger which was always underneath his pillow. He looked to see Loriel sitting up legs open staring betwixt them.

He saw blood smeared upon the inside of her thighs and underneath her on the bed. Her frightened gaze locked on his. He couldn't stop the chuckle he felt rise from him.

"What?! I am bleeding and sore and you are laughing. I could be seriously hurt." she said in consternation and worry.

"Little one that is not what I find amusing it is the fact that you are so perplexed and distraught over a little blood." he pulled her to him back under the warm covers kissing her temple.

"So the blood and soreness are normal?" she asked.

"Yes little one" he murmured lowly.

He was close to sleep when he felt her twirl the ends of his hair. She wiggled this way and that once in a while. He opened one eye staring at her.

"It feels sticky and I am sore." she explained.

Another chuckle rose from him as he rose and bid her to wait but a moment. He dressed in his leggings and stopped by his room to pull on a tunic.

He bid the staff to ready hot water and to go take away the water in the tub already in her room. He scrounged around in the kitchen for a jug of wine and a tray of cheese fruit and bread.

When he returned she was. .. asleep. The nerve of the lady having him get up and do for her. She hadn't even given him a kiss in thanks.

He removed is clothes and lifted her gently loving the way she snuggled into his chest.He lowered himself into the tub and placed her on top of him. She squealed in surprise and climbed as high as she could up his body.

"Sit still love I will wash away your stickiness and the blood." He put soap onto the wash cloth and rubbed it over her body.

Paying attention to her breasts, neck and ears. He washed away the traces of losing her innocence and noted the stillness of her. Anticipation?? He himself was getting aroused slowly but surely.

After washing her hair he turned her around and sat her upon his waist. She looked down puzzled nails slightly digging into the flesh of his chest.

"Your turn my lady" he smiled at her obvious anxiety.

**************★**************

She sat upon a far too pleased elf king feeling his growing hardness. This was new to her. She looked down at the soapy rag he placed in her hands.