Chapter 1: Mr.Pony Tail

Ahri's P.O.V:

It was hard walking like a human. Talking like a human. Everything was different from being a fox and I loved every moment of it. I cherished the time I had as a human, not knowing when I'll turn back into a fox or lose my powers.

I spent my time walking in the city, discovering new things and helping people out. Either than the fact that sometimes I would make fox noises, I had no problem communicating with others. After all, I wasn't the only abnormal one. I joined the League of Legends a couple years ago and I met all sorts of people. From yordles to animals, to birds to dragons and to humans to robots with special abilities. 

They were all different and they didn't mind their difference. I loved every second of being with them. They were like a real family that I never would have experienced as a fox.

"Miss! Miss! What tastes purple?" Lulu said as she pulled on my fox tail. 

I pet her head and smile at her and she ran off laughing. "Veigar! Veigar!" She soon started to bother the dark yordle instead of me. They're so cute~

I sat down on a bench nearby our training grounds and I bought a drink. As I sat there, I saw Sona and Ezreal talking together on the other side of the hall. I wonder what's going on down there~

I sat in the tiny corner and listened to their conversation. It was not very interesting after listening to them talk about going out a million times already .-.

I peeked and saw them kissing the next moment. They were so cute together. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and put my hand on their face. But they slammed me to the wall. "I-Is anyone there?" I heard Ezreal's hesitant voice and the man in front of me push us into the locker room. 

It was really dark and all I could see was Ezreal holding Sona's hand while looking around for the people that were listening to their conversation. Totally not me ._.

Once I heard them leave, I was dragged back out. This man....

his fcking pony tail was in my face -_-