Tony X Steve

It's a hot summer afternoon and Tony is working on his armor and Steve is making dinner for him and Tony.

"Tony come down for dinner or it will get cold." Steve yells.

'Yeah yeah just let me finish this arm up and I'll be down" Tony yells back

Time skip to 9 pm

Steve walks into Tony's room and wraps his arms around his lover. "~Tony I NEED you~" Steve whispers into Tony's ear.

"~Please I'm horny~" Tony turns his head and looks at Steve with a smirk on his face. 'Oh you Need me? Hmmm well I guess I could put my work on hold." Tony says with a smirk on his face.

Tony picks up Steve bride style and walks over to his bed and throws him onto the bed and hovers over Steve. "Well let's begin."

Tony kisses Steve passionately and licks the bottom lip to get accuse into his mouth but Steve denied his access. Tony grope Steve's butt. Steve moans and lets Tony into his mouth licking every inch of his mouth. "Please Tony don't tease me" Steve moans.

Tony keeps kissing Steve and kisses him down his neck to find his sweet spot. "~Tony~"

Time Skip Brought to you by Stony

The End of Round 1

"Wow Tony that was amazing"

'Yeah I know I'm amazing.' Tony gives his famous smirks to Steve

Round 2

"You ready for round two Tony? Cause I am." Steve smiled before he started to kiss Tony's stomach and waists. As Steve started to kiss lower he noticed tony was getting excited and that his dick was getting hard.

Steve said "Lets play," as he began to lick Tony's dick to make him harder.

"Oh....."

Steve took Tony by surprise and made him moan loudly when he went all the way down on his dick. Tony graved Steve by the hair and made sure he stayed down to drink all the cum.

"Now  why don't you be a good boy and let me ride you," Steve sat up and over tony. It made his body cringe when he felt how big Tony's dick was inside him.

"You're so big," Steve moaned loudly.

"I know,"  Tony smirked as he started to feel Steve ridding him.

Steve rocked his hips over Tony's dick and moans and groans trying his best to keep his eyes from rolling into the back of his head. Steve rode him faster and came inside Steve and Steve all over Tony's chest along with his own.

"If you like that, Steve you're going to love what I'm going to do to you now...."

Tony panted as he got on his knees. Tony pulled Steve towards the edge of the bed.

"Well, I guess I'll be doing my service for America, won't I." said the genius, licking his lips as he slowly took Steve's length and started to rub it. Tony gave the head of Steve's large dick, quick licks, and moving his tongue in a circular motion.

Steve moaned at Tony's  actions and felt himself starting to get hard before he knew it he had grabbed Tony's head and pushed it down onto his dick and cummed.  

Steve stood up positioned himself at Tony's entrance and thrusted into Tony's hole. Tony's eyes widened and moaned then, he let out a gasp and came onto the bed. Tony though of a good idea and turned Steve onto his back and started to bob his head again on Steve's dick. He was giving Steve on hell of a blowjob. The genius could tell when Steve was close, and swallowed the cum. After a moment, Tony wiped his mouth, got up and kissed Steve so he could get a taste of himself. Tony got on top of Tony and whispered into his ear and said "You taste delicious" Tony smirked.