chapter 2

Evan glanced at the stone that hung proudly "Maybe I am crazy...maybe my love for ghost has turned my world upside down to the point I thought one was real" he wondered why even did he come back "This is stupid why did I even come back....no ghost could ever be here it doesn't seem like the place" he inhaled "but...what if it is real" he exahled and sighed as he is walked inside following the broken path "it could be my imagination.. " he started to get deeper into the woods like last time.

"Jonathan! " Evan called out to try to summon the kid. Maybe he wouldn't come out and instead it would just be nothing but a animal. He called out one more time and no answer was heard "Yeah ok I'm just imaging things from yesterday... It wasn't real luckily" he sighed in relief that his own mind was playing a prank. Turning around he came face to face with a Paleish blue face "Hiya Evan! " The boy shreaked stumbling back in surprised "Jonathan?! " Suprise and slight anger had covered his face "Y-you're real... "  Jonathan nodded "Of course I am silly! Anyways where did you go yesterday... It's like you poofed out of existence" Evan pursed his lips "That's the weird thing... " now that he did researching he found out the boy that died had the name of Jonathan. Though he didn't have photos. Biting his lip he decided to ask a question "So... Jonathan you did say this forest was never ending right? "

Jonathan nodded "yeah though I wish it did not for I want to see the outside world" he frowned "Why do you ask?" Evan looked at the sky then back at him "I think... I know the reason why... Though it may not be possible or I may have gone crazy while researching or something but do you remember how you came to the forest or the last time you had been outside the forest? " Jonathan pondered "uh... Well i... I don't remember but I do remember just waking up and just on the forest floor. I think maybe I fell asleep looking at the sky or if I tripped or something but thats all I can remember.. " Evan nodded "do you recall parents....or any human interaction? " Jonathan tilted his head at the taller male "oh well I don't think I had parents and the thought I was just abandoned though I do know human interaction...a lovely couple...or I think a female and male walked through the forest. It was the first of anything I've seen to be honest. I was excited and ran up on them but it's like they seen. ....what's the word? " Evan piped up "ghost? " Jonathan nodded slowly "yeah that! " he frowned "I was confused at first... But they screamed. " his eyebrows furrowed "I tried talking but then I saw blood" I was confused from where from till I brought my hand to my neck... I felt... I felt dizzy.... I tried calling for help but gurgles... Noises I- I had fallen and for a moment thought I was gone but... I'm alive" Evan nodded "Do you know how you started bleeding? " the boy shook his head "of course not though the couple sadly left... Nobody came after that"

Evan sighed "I think... The case was right.... You are a ghost " Jonathan tilted his head "what... Couldn't be hahah good joke"

Evan glared "Jonathan you're dead"

A/n -book is ranked 989 in mystery and thriller yay I'm happy!