"Kaun Tujhe"

Zeeshan's POV

"Hello?,You bitch...Ziva where are you? Its been there months and you didn't even think about contacting me or anyone" I yell in my phone in anger,when I hear Ziva's voice,I don't know if I should be happy,confused,relieved I guess you can say I'm a mixture of all.

"Oi,relax I'm alive and well,I'm in Jaipur with Rudra"

Confusion fills my mind when I hear it ,there is no one she is back with him
"Uhm,why-why?" I'm not sure if I want to hear the answer.

"What to do,I really love him yaar,and he apologized a lot..."

I stumble, walking I know where this is going but something in me doesn't wanna hear it,what the hell is this feeling?

"You're a fucking liar" I yell in agner as tears build in my eyes,damm it ,I hate myself.

"You said you don't want to see him,bloody hypocrite" I can't understand who am I more angry on her or me.

"Its okay i understand you're anger..." No you dont

"...You should never trust anyone who's in love"

"He'll leave you,I'm telling you,then don't you dare come to me I won't be there to pick up your broken pieces" I urge her, but in me somewhere I know it's not gonna happen.

"He won't,he loves me as much as me,and I know you will be there"
I stay silent too emotional to defend anything.

"And I called you to give you a news...Rudra's gonna be on tour you know because of him managing '5SOS' and all
So...he proposed"

I stumble on a bench, unable to control anymore,the tears make their way down from my eyes,this can't be happening,I can't lose her.

"Wha-What did you say?" Please say no,please

"Obviously Yes,what else did you expect?"

That's it,we should not make homes out of people,that leaves you homesick,sad,missing arms that cannot hold roofs,hearts with shaky foundations
But sadly I did that ,she was my home.

Its ironic how our hearts can still hurt by something we've seen coming.

"Zeeshan?" I hum in response,too busy hearing my heart shatter in pieces

"You'll come right?"

"I-I don't have the passport of India"I say in between sobs trying to sound as normal as I can.

"Idiot,that Rudra will take care of..."I wanna bloddy kill him right now.

"...so you are coming ?"

No-No way
"Of course bitch"
I know she's smiling even though I can't see her.

"Ahh,I love you,okay bye see you" she hangs up the phone.

"I love you"

Shit I can't,Shit,Oh shit,I'm ruined,I can't love her.

And that night I went to sleep with an ache in my heart,tears running down my face,sob after sob, bitting  down my lip trying not to make any noise,but tears wouldn't stop,it hurts,she hurts,so bad

____________

How the fuck can I dance at the girl's weeding I'm in love with?

"Say? Will you dance?" Ziva asks me ,where her and Rudra sit with his arm around her shoulder. Oh how much I want to rip that hand off,but that's a deed for later,how do I get out of this dance thing now?

"Uhm...dude you know,I can't dance alone... I'm not that good of a dancer" Ziva scoffs hearing the obvious lie.

"Firstly, when did you became a bad dancer and second of all you'll dance with Shahira"

"Shahira?"

"That'll be me" a voice from behind me,catches my attention as I turn to see a girl,with long brown hair,golden-brown eyes standing in an Indian dress.

"My little sister" Rudra walks to her,wrapping a arm around her shoulder as Ziva moves to side hug her.

"Hi" she waves at me,smilingly to which I smile back politely.

"Princess,we gotta go check the invitation cards, shall we?" Rudra places his hand in ziva's and I give that the deadliest glare I can,but look away when I see Shahira looking at me intently with skeptical eyes.

"You guys have fun,I'm telling you DO NOT RUIN MY WEDDING" Rudra and Shaira laugh thinking its a joke but boy I know how obsessed Ziva is with the idea of marriage,I mean she was ready for a marriage at the age of ten.

I look intently at Ziva as she walks away from the room with Rudra and my eyes don't leave her and even when she walks down,my eyes don't leave her as I watch her from the huge glass in the room,smiling to myself like an idiot, damn I am late aren't I?

I don't realize that Shahira is in the room until she clears her throat catching my attention.

"You know she's getting married right?" She gives me a knowing smile.

"Can't help it" shit I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Does she love you?'
There is no way I'm answering that.

"Well,you might as well tell me,because it pretty clear you are whipped in love"

"And you happen to know so much about love because?" I sarcastically remak,who the hell is she to come and intrude in my love life?

She smiles at me
"Pyaar ke baare mein pata nahi,par pyaar ke dard ke baare mein janti hun,tumhari ankhon mein maine ek janna-pehchana dard dekha hai"( maybe not about love but I do know about the pain in love,I've seem a well-known pain in your eyes)

________________

"We were together for almost our entire lives,everything was perfect,but he got so busy growing up,that he forgot I was even there, I guess you can say it was a one sided love..."  Shahira narrates to me,as we sit on the Terrance of the mansion, in which Rudra and Ziva's marriage is taking place.

"Don't you feel weak?"

"Nah,Not at all,see this is the thing,my love is one sided,its not dived in two people,its mine, only mine, so how can I feel weak if I have so much power over my love? I don't think there can be a better love than this"

"Tujhe bhul kar bhi na bhul payenge hum,
Bas yahi ek vada nibha payenge hum,
Mita dengw khud KO bhi jaha se lekin,
Tera naam dil se na mita payenge hum"
She recites smiling at me

"Wow,you are really good"

"Jab ishq nakamyaab hota hai,tabhi inn hatho KO kaam milta hai(when your love is painful then only these hands  know how to work)"  I smile at the familiar words

"And if you were to try to deny the fact that you never loved her,I would laugh in your face because although you can fake happiness you cannot fake that look in your eyes"

Well I guess sometimes reality check is important.

I look at a picture of Ziva and I in my hand,smiling to it.
I love her and I'm in deep trouble.

Main tujhse hi chup-chup kar
Teri ankhe padta hun

Kaun Tujhe yun pyaar karega
Jaise main karta huun