"Ishq Mubarak"

Third person's POV

"I dare you..." Zeeshan challenges Ziva as they walk around the street of Paris.

Last night had been a emotional roller coaster for the best friends,where Ziva reminced her first and only love Rudra Oberoi,whom she broke up because of him cheating on her,she was devasted,broken but was slowly mended by her best friend I.e. Zeeshan Malik,and just like old times Zeeshan comforted her the night before.

"...go slap him "  He points towards a guy,sitting with who most probably is his girlfriend, ready to make out with her.

"Hey,just because you don't have a girl to kiss,doesn't mean you can ruin other's who can" Ziva slams his head,disappointedy.

"Stop with the excuses,just say you don't have the guts"

"I just want to slap you right now" Ziva glares at him.

"Thapad se darr nahi lagta sahab,pyaar se lagta hain"(I'm not afraid of a slap,love is what I'm afraid of)
Zeeshan quotes dramatically.

"Do it" Zeeshan pushes her towards where the couple are sitting. Ziva curses him,taking slow steps towards the whipped couple.

"We don't have the whole day" Zeeshan calls out, laughingly behind her,enjoying himself.Ziva give him that finger reaching the couple.

Without giving it another thought she slaps the guy,who was now ready to kiss the girl beside him. Zeeshan gasps in the background before bursting out in laughter.

"I-I... you bastard how could you do this to me?" Ziva fake cries in front of the guy as Zeeshan gets ready to run away.

The guy's face covers with confusion,as he holds his cheek where Ziva slapped him,ready to question but he is shut off by Ziva
"No-no don't you dare say anything, you did this to me,I hate you"
The guy and the girl sit there in confusion as Ziva continues taking slow steps backwards
"I pray that you rot in hell,I pray you will never have children..."
And as she is far enough she shouts
"And I pray you'll forgive me for this" before running away ,grabbing Zeeshan's hand.

____________

"Ow!careful,idiot" ziva winces as Zeeshan puts ice pack on her swollen feet.
It seems that running away wasn't so carefree,in the heat of moment Ziva lost her balance and sprained her ankle,making Zeeshan carry her to all the way back home.

"Shut up,I had to carry your 100kg ass,you should be thanking me not cursing "
Ziva moves her feet in order to hit him,but hurts herself in the process.

"Oi,steady yourself woman, I'm not gonna carry you the whole vacation" Zeeshan teases her but there is worry behind his voice which doesn't goes unnoticed by Ziva.

Finishing the work with ice pack,he gets a hot chocolate from the kitchen,giving it to her,he lays down beside her.
"Ziva?"he calls out to her as she hums in response.

"Will you ever be able to love again?"
Ziva smiles sadly at his question
"I guess not,because all the love I had in me was given to him."

Zeeshan looks at her with sad eyes,the tiny bit of hope is crushed like a used paper.

"What's so special about him?"Zeeshan tries to hide the anger in his voice but fails miserably.

"Nothing,its just that there is nothing special without him"she smiles up at him but he tears his gaze away,refusing to look at her.

"But you know what?"she sits up pulling him with her.

"There is someone whom I love way more than Rudra."

"Who" Zeeshan asks still in a bitter mood

"You"She grins at him,making a smile cover his face.

"Yeh Jo hai na-"(this) she gestures between them.
"Mere liye duniya ke har relation se badkar hain"(means more to me than any relation in this world)

"Tu mera jigra hain"(you are my heart) she links her arm with his.
"Tu nahi hota na,toh pata nahi ajj main kissi bar mein,sad songs sun rhi hoti,tune mujhe phirse banaya hain"(if you weren't here,I would have been sitting in some bar,listening to sad songs,you made me)

"You are everything to me"She pulls him in a hug,pecking his forehead.

Just not him Zeeshan adds in his head.

Jaha pehle-pehle tu mila tha
Vahi,thera hu main abhi

Tera dil vo shehar hain,
Jisse jakar lauta main abhi

Aee mere dil Mubarak ho
Yahi toh pyaaar hn