"Tu Jaane Na"

Third person POV

"Please you are a horrible dancer" Ziva teases Zeeshan,knowing how sensitive he is about his dancing skills.

"Don't just don't you dare Ziva Sangar" Zeeshan glares at her as they sit in the VIP arena of the "The Vamps" concert,which is gonna start in about ten minutes.

"Oh,well then why don't you prove it" Ziva smirks at the thought roaming around in her mind.

"I don't like where this is going..." Zeeshan mumbles to himself but agrees anyway.

"I dare you to gate-crash their performance, and dance in front of everyone"

"Do you know how much I hate you?"

"I may have an idea"

And just then the anchor announces the beginning of the show making Ziva smirk at Zeeshan worried expression.

"Ja meere sherr"( Go get them, tiger) Ziva encourages him as Zeeshan runs towards the stage,getting on top of it with ease.

Zeeshan freezes seeing the humangus crowd in front of him. Every starts booing,when they see someone sabotaging there fun.

"Jai Mata Di"
And just like that, Zeeshan starts doing every Bollywood step he can imagine be it, govinda,salman,shahrukh,or dharmendra.
Ziva starts hooting to encourage him as the audience as well as the members of the band start enjoying the show he's putting up but soon all the excitement goes to drain as Ziva sees the security approaching Zeeshan.

"Abbe bhaaag" (Run) She shouts as loud as he can,but doesn't catches Zeeshan's attention before the fourth call.

"Dad's gonna kill me" Zeeshan murmursto himself before starting to run towards the crowd as the guards get near him.Ziva grabs his hand as he nears her and both of them run their way out of the arena.

The streets of Paris both of them soon outrun the guards,laughing their hearts out and just when they are about to steady themselves  Ziva bumps into a hard chest
"I'm sor-" her laughter dies out as soon as she looks at the person she bumped into.

Rudra Oberoi...the person she was running away from since the last three years,her past has made its way into her present.

"Princess" Ziva winces hearing the old nickname,she once used to love.

"Back off,right now" Zeeshan stand protectively in front her.

"Look buddy I don't want any trouble,just let me talk to her" Rudra glances at Ziva,with eyes filled with guilt and love but she just stands numb,expressionless trying to take in that after so many years he is finally in front of her.

"Zee-Zeeshan please just take me from here please" Ziva grabs onto Zeeshan's arm as she comes into her senses.
Zeeshan gives one last glare to Rudra before grabbing onto her hand,stopping a cab,they ignore Rudra's pleading calls and sit in the cab,routing to her apartment.

_____________

Ziva rushes  into her room with Zeeshan closely following her,
"Zee,I-I need to get out of here please"
Ziva tries controlling her tears as she starts packing her bag. "If you don't wanna come it's okay,but I need to go"

"Its okay,I'll book  ticket and all" Zeeshan tries to calm her,as she fumbles with packing her clothes,when tears blurry her vision.

"I don't care,I'll walk or anything but I need to leave now" she throws her bag in frustration,breaking down on the floor,Zeeshan rushes to her side pulling her in a side hug.

"He-He can't come back...he just can't
I walked away from him,he can't be here-" Ziva sobs in his shoulder as Zeeshan mumbles reassuring words in her ear
"I can't do this I-I can't"

_____________

"Yes, eighty minutes,yeah we'll be there" Zeeshan speaks on the phone as they make their way out of the hotel but they don't make their way far when they are stopped by Rudra who followed them and waited downstairs for Ziva.

"Why don't you understand, she doesn't wanna talk to you" Zeeshan yells at Rudra,his features changing to anger.

"Who are you her boyfriend?" Rudra pushes at his chest getting angry himself,Zeeshan is ready for a punch back but is stopped by Ziva.

"I-I love you princess,you have no idea ,how much I tried finding you these three years,but you changed everything,your phone, address, social networkings,even god forgives for one bad deed,I seriously love you,how can you break this relationship so easily?" Rudra pleads in front of her making tears once again form in her eyes.

"Done?" Zeeshan bitterly questions him,grabbing Ziva's hand
"Ziva,let's go from here" he starts to walk but is stopped by Ziva,who looks at Rudra with love filled eyes.

"Zee...you go"

"What?" Zeeshan's features change into confusion as he glances between Rudra and her.

"Okay I'll wait there"

"No you go back home" Ziva looks at him with pleasing eyes,hoping he'll let this go.

Zeeshan chuckles in confusion still holing that Ziva will turn away and tell him she's joking but dissapointment fills him when he looks at the seriousness in her face.Rudra closely watched the scene in front of him,with hopeful eyes,wishing that he'll reconcile with Ziva.

"Really?" Ziva nods at him with a reassuring smile.

"Okay..." He stumbles backwards,his face still covered with confusion.

"Take-Take care of yourself" and with that he turns back,leaving,but hopefully not forever.

Milke bhi hum na mille,
Tum se na jaane kyu?

Millon ke hain fasle
Tum se najane kyu?

Kaise bataye ke tujhko chahe yara
Batana paye

Baatien dilon ki dekho Jo baki
Kaise tujhe samjhaye?

Tu janne naaa

Rudra-Ranbir Kapoor

•How was it?

•if you liked it,please click on the star

•leave feedbacks as comments

•Next update-Today itself