Chapter 4

Chapter 4:The Plan

Joanna's P.O.V

     Hell.I thought..The zombies are real..What has gone wrong in Project Forever Young?Why are dead rising? Is my boyfriend still alive?Is my family okay? then I stopped..I have too many questions but few answers

    I looked at Jacob.The kid was busy watching the zombies outside. The thing that attacked him earlier. Maybe it was a special infected.After all,most zombies just run and bite but...that infected, it does not run,instead it jumps..It also does not bite either, it just claws at you..What the heck is that infected? I thought..I cleaned my sniper while thinking about things.......

Jacob's P.O.V

     After watching the horrible scene outside,I pulled out my notebook..I wrote about the infected that attacked me earlier..I decided to give it a name..I wrote:

  A)Shrieker-A special infected..Jumps real high and with each jump it emits a shriek hence the name.Has sharp claws.Jumps and pounces at you.After pouncing at you,rips you to pieces..Does not bite.

     If we need to survive in this new environment,we need to have a plan.

John's P.O.V

     I called all of them to the dining room..Aranda stopped cooking..We each took a chair..The zombies are already here.Jacob was attacked..As far as we know,we are the only ones alive..There may be others out there but right now.....All right we need a plan!! Who got one?

     Derek's hand shot up..Why don't we just live here? When we are running out of resources,that's the time we go out..But considering the infected outside,we might clean them up tomorrow..We can take survivors too..We will need all the help we can get...

  I agreed to Derek's plan...Besides,we already have enough food..Alright every body!Reload your guns! Y'all heard Derek's plan right?? We will be doing a massive cleanup tomorrow and looked for survivors..Got that team??

    Everybody agreed..We were back to reloading our guns..Aranda resumed cooking..

    After a while,we ate our food..Electricity is still present so I turned on the TV..We all sat around and listened to the news..It seems that all over the world,the zombies are present..The government are already thinking up drastic measures..

    The news reporter was reporting:Every city in the world is overrun by infected.. Nowhere is safe..But remember you are not alone..

    That was all we heard because the reporter was pounced by a Shrieker after that..The camera was still rolling and we saw the reporter being rip from limb to limb..The camera was trampled under an infected foot..

     I turned off the TV and we all went to sleep...