From that moment I loved her more that I would have loved my own sibling.

"I love you Ellie, take care and all the best." I said, giving her a hug.

She returned my hug and said,"Love you too, vamp sis."

"Haha. Bye."

*****

Elisa's P.O.V.

Oh no! I'm gonna be late. Why do I have to sleep so much? There's not a single alarm clock in the world that could wake me up on time.

I hurriedly took out a peach color top with the sleeves reaching till elbows and a floor length skirt.

Kate pleaded me repeatedly to change my style but I was just not comfortable with anything else. Not even jeans.

At least I was able to wear Half - sleeved tops. Once when I was sleeping, Kate saw scars on my arms and legs. She was furious and wanted to murder my brother.

Eventually she calmed down, took my arms in her left hand while biting the radial vein on her right arm an pouring her blood n my scars.

The scars vanished as if nobody ever inflicted them on me. She began to do that with my upper arms, but I stopped her. She looked confused as to why I was stopping her but complied to my wishes.

It's just that if my brother ever catches me, he will inflict the scars back again and I don't think that I can ever go through that again and-

" ELISA, come down this instant or else I'm coming up to murder you." What's with everyone wanting to kill me.

" Coming care." I said and rushed down tying my long hair in a messy bun.

" Elisa, we gotta do something with that waking up problem of yours." My best friend Caroline said, while reading a novel.

" Hey, not everyone is a morning person like you. Besides we need to go and I'm ready, it's you that is so engrossed in that novel." I said while packing my bag. Ugh! It's so heavy, but only for today because of new books, then we'll get our new lockers and won't have to carry every book in our bag everyday.

" What can I do? It's so interesting. You know the murderer is in the heroine's bedroom and is gonna murder her. I can't just keep it down. The mystery will eat me up whole day if I don't know she's murdered or not."

I snatched the book from her hand," We need to go now. Come on."

" HEY, give me my book back, I need to know." She whined.

I walked out of the door towards her car, " You can read it during Lunch time. Let's go we're late."

She huffed and started the car.

******

To say that I wasn't excited would be a lie.

Afterall this is my last year and if I keep up with my grades as I did last year then I would be able to get admission in Med school. TO achieve my dream of becoming a doctor and helping others.

I took a deep breath and went in the Hall room to collect my timetable.

So according to my time table I have.

1. Physics

2. History

3. Biology

4. Chemistry

LUNCH TIME

5. English

6. Geography

7. French