Heebie Jeebies (part 2)

🚨***AWOOGA***🚨

Double smut warning for this one. Very NSFW. Also; no creepy crawlies of any kind. And no bananas. 

----

I'm breathless under his weight, overwhelmed with desire. His mouth is on mine, battling for dominance. I trail my fingertips through his hair, down the back of his neck and across his broad shoulders. As his hips rock down into me, I squeeze his biceps and moan into his open mouth. I can feel the heat from his hard length against my thigh and it's utterly intoxicating. I'm... well, I don't want to say the word desperate, but it's accurate. I'm aching for him; the way my body is responding to his touch has taken me completely by surprise. I feel hypersensitive; every caress simultaneously burns and sends shivers down into my groin. My heart is pounding and my cheeks feel like they're on fire. I don't think I've felt like this since the first few times I was intimate with a boy; only now I know what I'm doing. And clearly he does too.

I open my eyes and the last few remaining brain cells who were attempting to interject with things like 'are you sure this is a good idea?' and 'this is going to be as awkward as hell in the morning' are told in no uncertain terms to fuck the fuck off. A few neurons still engaged in idle chit-chat, having somehow missed the frenzy that's fried all the others, helpfully observe 'well, I guess he's into guys, then'. No shit, Sherlock.

He pulls away from my lips and looks down at me with the most intense expression. His hair is wild, his lips are swollen and his eyes are so completely unlike before. They're dark; his pupils blown wide with lust and the overall effect makes him look more than a little feral. He looks like sex. His overall demeanour, though, is one of controlled purpose; every fluid movement is made deliberately and with focus. And that focus is directed solely at me. Damn. I send a silent thank you into the universe and pull him back to me.

As he turns his attention to my neck and collarbone; nibbling and biting in all the right places, I shiver again and absentmindedly wonder whether it's actually possible to spontaneously combust. At that point he licks a slow stripe up the side of my neck and bites into my earlobe gently, the stubble from his chin brushing against the side of my neck. Jesus Christ. It's like he's read the 'how to get Mitch off' manual, and has apparently noted details that even I was unaware of.

When I feel him tug at the waistband of my sweats with one hand, I reach an arm out towards the drawer in my nightstand, my fingers fumbling awkwardly across the handle. I grunt softly with the attempted effort and he lifts his head to see what I'm struggling with. With a grin he traces his warm hand across my outstretched arm, pushes my fingers aside and opens the drawer. I fish around for a few moments before I feel the familiar shapes of the items I'm searching for. He takes them and places them to one side before sitting up astride me.

"Turn over," he growls and I twist around underneath him in an instant. With a firm tug he pulls my sweatpants down across my bare ass and groans appreciatively. I hear him shuffle back off the bed, dragging my sole item of clothing off with him. When he returns I can feel his complete nakedness against mine.  He's lying fully on top of me, with his hard cock pressing into the crack of my ass and his hot breath in my ear. "Is this okay?" he says, grinding his hips in circles.

I turn my head to the side and reach back with one hand, skimming it across the swell of his ass. I want to tell him that it's perfect, that I think he might be some kind of sex god, but all I can manage is "so good, sooo fucking good," which, apparently, is a satisfactory response because his next move is to part my legs with his knees and then, in one swift movement, he sits back, grabs me firmly by my hips and pulls me up towards him. My ass is raised in the air and I am utterly exposed.