Perspective

Rosie's POV

Driving on the way from my moms house, I began to think about what she said. He hasn't given me a reason to doubt him.

...yet
My conscious whispered to me.

I pushed the thought out of my head immediately. I don't want to jinx anything I mean, Mathew is a good guy, a really good guy. Especially considering what he's been through.

I think it's amazing that he's able to push all that Elena did aside and be there for his son. I feel that if I was in his shoes, I couldn't possibly imagine doing half of the things that he does.

Pulling up in front of his house, I hopped out of the car putting my thoughts at ease. Walking into the house I smelled something cooking. I followed the delicious smell into the kitchen and laughed at the sight of Mathew.

He has on my pink robe that has 'I make the boys cry'  written on the back of it, and all I can see from this view is him doing the James brown across the floor in his high white socks. I took my phone out taking a video of him for Snapchat.

He was singing to Beyoncé's infamous song 7/11 I couldn't help but let out a chuckle after I finished recording.
He turned his head around so fast, "Rosie!? hand over the phone"

"what? I think everyone would love to see how fabulous your butt jiggles in my robe" I laughed.

"Rosie I'm not kidding, do not post that video"

I backed away slowly as he inched closer to me. I giggled running around the other side of the island in the middle of his kitchen. "Aw Mathew what's wrong? You don't want to be famous? You'd get so many hits!"

I ran into the living room laughing historically while he chased me. Finally reaching me he tackled me into the couch and I screamed turning over to meet him face to face.
"Rosie give me the phone or I'll tickle you to death"

"You wouldn't" I gaped, he knows that I absolutely hate being tickled. I squirmed underneath him trying to break free of his invading hands. "Mathew no!" I breathed in between my laughter.

"Okay okay take it take it, you win!" I laughed panting.

He grabbed the phone out of my hand, trying desperately to delete the video, "Rosie you posted it already?! How did you do that so fast?"

I shrugged feeling his heavy body on top of mine his breathing matching my breathing. He stared at me smiling his goofy smile. He has this mischievous look in his deep brown eyes.

"Mathew no!"
He laughed while tickling me again. "Mathew pleeaaasee!"

"Call me daddy"

If I wasn't laughing so hard I would scowl at him and give him the dirtiest look but I can't. I continued to squirm underneath his heavy body, he held my arms above my head tickling my armpits.

"Call me daddy and I'll stop"

"No!" I breathed

"Oh well then I guess I'll tickle you some more"

I tilted my head back laughing harder trying to use my legs to break free, but he's so damn strong.

"Okay! Daddy!"