~18~

3 years later....

Terrence and Taraji are still going on strong. They have arguments here and there, but none the less, their love for each other is unbreakable. Mira ended up where she belongs, in a mental institution. Believe me, she won't be coming out for a very long time. Terrence eventually got a DNA test done, figuring out that the baby wasn't his. As for Iris, her along with Taraji and her friends have  grown really close. Things seem to have went back to normal..at least for now....

Terrence was knocked out asleep on their shared bed. Him and Taraji just got done filming another episode of Empire (season 3). He already didn't get enough sleep as is. Spending almost 6 hours working really took everything out of him. The time is currently 2:34 pm.

Taraji came into the room with a sweatshirt hoodie that showed her stomach, skinny jeans, and ugg boots on. Her hair was pulled into a messy ponytail with wind swept bangs.

Thanksgiving was coming in a couple of days. That would be the day that her and Terrence's parents officially meet. She wanted everything to be perfect. First impressions are everything to her. If you mess up once, then there are no second chances. At least that's what her mother taught her.

"Baby wake up," she said walking over to the bed.

Terrence groaned lowly then put a pillow over his head. "Go away."

"C'mon Terry! We have to go grocery shopping today. If you don't get up right now I'm gonna cry."

"Let's hear some tears then."

Taraji rolled her eyes then an idea popped up in her head. A devious smirk spread across her face as she slowly crawled onto the bed and in his lap. Before he could react, she began bouncing hard.

"Daddy wake up!"

She hear him grunting and moaning. He gripped her waist tightly, stopping her. "You know you're gonna fix this right," He said referring to his friend down there.

She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "When we come back from the store, maybe I'll let you have your way with me."

"I don't think I can wait that long," He ran his hands up her sides slowly.

A small moan left her lips before she pulled away from him. "Well too bad for you babe. Now get up!"

~ ~ ~ ~
Terrence

Taraji and I just made it in Wal-Mart. She pushed the basket while I walked beside her. I can't believe she woke me up after all those hours on set. She didn't even show any signs of being tired. After she basically used sex against me, I just threw on a simple button up plaid shirt and jeans.

While she was bending over looking at spices, I caught some ugly dark skin dude staring at her ass. He was biting his lip and everything. So I did what any jealous boyfriend would do. I pulled Taraji up. I hugged her from behind with one arm while my right hand cupped her breast.

"Terrence what are you doing?"

I looked over at the dude then mouthed to him:

This ass is mine.

He shook his head before walking away. Taraji then elbowed me in the stomach. "What did I do?"

"Being an asshole that's what. You know I only have eyes for you," she pecked my lips.

One of my famous smirks appear on my face followed by a hard smack on her ass. "You damn right girl."

After that little incident, we continued to shop. I paid for all the food then we headed home to begin cooking.

...Next day...

The current time was 6:13 pm. My parents would be here any minute now. I already had the table set with the new china dinnerware that Taraji made me buy. The plates alone were $2,000 each! She really wanted to impress them. I understand that she might be a bit nervous, but I think she might be taking things a little overboard.

"Baby," I yelled to her from downstairs. "They'll be here soon. I'm sure you look fine."

"I'll be down in a minute."

Sure enough, the doorbell rung. I sighed deeply before heading over and opening it. Instead of both of my parents standing there, it was my dad (Tyson) but with another woman (in the mm).

"What's up son," he said. We clasped our hands together then pulled each other into a bear hug. It's been a long while since I've seen him or at least felt like it. I pulled back.

"You been hiding from me old man," I asked playfully.

"Aye I'm not that old if I still got momma screaming--"

"Please don't. That's the last thing I want on my mind."

He chuckled. My eyes then went on the mystery woman. She looked younger than him. "Um..who is this pops?"

Before he could answer, Taraji FINALLY came downstairs but froze. That's never good. She slowly walked toward us. Her facial expression being shocked the entire time. Did this woman have something to do with her?

"Mom?"

A/N: My cliffhanger game is real people, sorry🙈. A lot has happened in this chapter, but more is coming. That's right..some are good...some bad. P.S, just look up Terrence's dad online. I didn't want to put it on here for 'reasons'.