~3~

Taraji

<What they were wearing and their hairstyle>

My best friend, Tinashe, and I were at the club drinking and having fun. Well she was having fun. I'm still trying to, but it's kinda hard when all I can think about is Terrence. I wanted to say something when he asked me out earlier, but I for the first time, I felt nervous.

"Raji c'mon! We're suppose to be having fun," She said pulling on my arm. This girl...

"I know it's just I'm a little distracted."

She smirked then nudged my side. "Ooh you talkin bout that sexy piece of caramel called Terrence?"

I rolled my eyes. "You always talking about me what about you? What about that piece of dark chocolate you always blushing over?"

She laughed. "Don't worry I'm just saying that you should go for him. You two would make a really cute couple."

My cheeks heated up. Now that I think about it, I could actually see myself with him. Him running his hand up and down my body, planting a passionate kiss on my lips, and his fingers plunging inside me. I could feel some moisture in between my legs.

I finally snapped out of my fantasy. "Yeah....maybe but he's still an asshole."

"T you have to learn to not be so selfish."

"Me, selfish? No."

After having more than enough drinks, Tina found some guy to dance on while I just sat there. A few guys asked me if I wanted to dance and I declined.

"Hey baby why you look so down?" A familiar voice said from behind me. I slowly turned to see Terrence smirking at me.

"I told you not to call me that."

"Hm I don't recall correctly."

I rolled my eyes as he took a sit in the stool next to me then order a glass of Royalty.

"So you gonna answer my question?"

"I just did." I said smartly.

"Yeah real funny, but seriously what's wrong?"

I didn't know whether or not to tell him anything. While I was trying to search my brain for something to say, a girl walked up to him. She was maybe about 5'2, dark skin, medium length hair (of course it's not better than mine, which reaches to the small of my back), fake boobs, a fake ass, and had on the slutiest outfit known to man.

"Hey baby I'm Teresa. You wanna have a good time?" She asked seductively.

I bit my bit nervously. I've only known Terrence for a day now. He gives off this kind of ladies man vibe. If I'm, as you say, 'interested' in a guy, I don't want some hoe trying to fuck him.

"Sure I could use a good fix," He grabbed the slut's hand then made their way on the dance floor.

Fml, I thought to myself. Taraji he isn't yours and never will be. Stop worrying about him. Deep down my conscience was right. Tinashe brought me here to have fun so that's exactly what I'm about to do.
~ ~ ~ ~
After 10 shots of some kind of pink substance, I was wasted as hell. "H-Hey g-give me a-another r-round," I told the bartender.

He gave me a concerned look. "Um ma'am I think you've had-" I cut him off. My hands made their way around the poor man's neck.

"Y-You don't t-tell me w-when I've had e-enough," I slurred.

A pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I looked back to see Terrence with a worried look on his face. "Taraji, come on so I can take you home." He started pulling me toward the exit.

"No! G-Get your h-hands off me!"

One we got to his car, He put me in the back seat. I was out like a light.
~ ~ ~ ~
Next morning....
Terrence
I woke up on the comfy couch that was in the corner of my room. Taraji was laying down sleeping peacefully on my bed. Of course I wouldn't get in with her. We don't know each other that well. I went into the bathroom to hop in the shower and do my hygiene. When I came out, I put on a plain white t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans. I then went downstairs to cook some breakfast. I whipped up some waffles, cheesy eggs, bacon, grits, and fruit salad.

While I was piling the food on a tray, my phone buzzed indicating that I had a text. I looked at the caller id. Mira....what the hell does she want.

Texting Conversation:
Mira:hey baby
Terrence:don't call me that
Mira:why can't I call my own husband baby?
Terrence:you're delusional
Mira:I'm tired of you ignoring me Terry
Terrence:okay tell me why should I pay attention to a cheating whore?

She didn't respond after that.
~ ~ ~ ~
Taraji
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The silky sheets were tangled around my legs. What happened, I thought to myself. My head kept pounding rapidly. All I remember is Tinashe and I drinking.

"Sleep well?" Said that all too familiar voice. Terrence came over with a tray full of food.

<pretend that it has the food that Terrence cooked on it>

He sat it in front of me then climbed in the bed beside me. Surprisingly I didn't mind at all.

"How did I get here? Why are you doing this?"

"One, I brought you here because you were drunk off your ass and two, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Your friend had left and I wouldn't just leave you by yourself for something to happen."

I looked down at my fingers, blushing a bit. He did all of this for me? Why does this make me feel....weird?

"Thank you for this. I guess you aren't Lucifer after all," I chuckled.

"And I guess the wicked witch of Kansas isn't as wicked as I thought."

We laughed loudly. After I finished my food my stomach felt like it wanted to explode. That had to be the best bed in breakfast ever. Somehow Terrence and I ended up making eye contact. He leaned in so my lips were only a few inches from his.

"Terry...." I whispered. Our lips grazed each other for what felt like a second before a loud knock rang out.