I fucking hate you

Kian and Jc hated eachother, they were literally rivals. You could ask anyone at school and they would say the same

Kian and Jc truly  never got along. Nobody knew why they despised eachother other and frankly Kian and Jc didn't know why either. Jc was a chill dude he had that laid back aesthetic vibe. Kian on the other hand was a total hot head he could be fine and if you pissed him off you better duck your head.

The boys parents obviously knew they hated eachother so thats how Jc ended up at party with kian. As soon as they were in the door Kian went straight to the kitchen and took a vodka shot. Jc drank but he had a feeling he'd be babysitting Kian all night.

Jc went over and grabbed a drink and went to the dance floor. Everything was going great a cute brunette was dancing with him but a not even drunk Kian was seen across the room yelling at very masculine man.

Jc excused himself from the guy and went over to Kian. "Kian knock it off let's go!" Jc sighed. "No the piece of shit rammed into me and spilt my drink!" Before Jc could drag kian away the much stronger and bigger man punched Kian busting his lip and eyebrow.

Jc helped Kian to a spare room with a bathroom to help the younger boy clean up. Now i know it seems hard to understand why would Jc help they guy he hates, well because he didn't want to be blamed for not helping.

Jc was wiping the blood off Kian's eyebrow when Kian opened his mouth. "I can take care of myself im not a 5 year old." Jc clenched his fist. "Jesus fucking christ be happy i even helped you i could have left your lanky ass there to be beaten."

Kian jumped off the counter walking toward Jc backing him into the wall. "I fucking hate you Jc Caylen." He paused but Jc interrupted "you don't think i hate you either Kian, all i do is watch over your stupid ass so you don't get in trouble."

Kian grabbed Jc's shirt "then don't watch over me dick." Then kissing his neck. Jc's breath hitched "kian stop you freak." Kian hummed kissing Jc on the lips. Jc gave up picking Kian up setting him back on the counter grabbing his face kissing him deeper.

Kian wrapped his legs around Jc pulling him even closer moaning into the kiss. "Show me how much you hate me." Jc groaned taking Kian to the bed taking off his own shirt followed by kians.

Jc kissed down Kian's stomach ripping off his jeans and boxers when he got to his band. Jc continued to kiss down Kian's body before licking a stripe up Kian's cock. Kian threw his head back voice cracking "fuck Jc."

Jc smirked looking up at Kian "want me to fuck u till u can't walk to prove i can't stand you?" Kian nodded grabbing at Jc. Jc flipped Kian over starting to prep him.

Jc had 3 fingers in Kian turning him into a mess. "Please fuck me please." Kian moaned. Jc complied teasing Kian with his cock before slowly entering Kian. When Jc was fully bottomed out he started pounding into Kian.

Kian was a moaning mess face buried into the pillows hands grasping the sheets. "Jc i-i'm gonna cum." Jc grunted releasing into the condom making Kian cum too.

Jc pulled out of Kian throwing away the condom then cleaning up him and Kian. "I hate you bitch." Kian giggled. Jc laughed "suck my dick." Kian smirked "is that a promise?"

Guess who update this bitch yayayaya hope you enjoy I've been working on this one for awhile.