Birthday Sex

Birthday sex by Jeremiah is a good song ;)

I know i know this is way late but whateva

Kian was currently at home getting dressed because today was his birthday of course. (Crying bby is 21)

Jc was out getting Kian a last minute birthday gift because obviously Jc waited till the day of to get something. Jc got Kian a new pair of Converse, a maroon snapback that said "Thrasher" and a simple card.

Kian was still getting ready while Jc was out he was currently fixing his shirt he had on some new skinny jeans that were tight ;) and a black and white striped shirts and black converse to tie it all together.

Kian shuffled into the bathroom to fix his hair, Kian took the blow dryer and fluffed up his hair and ran his finger through his brown locks and put on a flower crown with pink roses.

Jc was finally home and had already wrapped Kian's gifts up and had them sitting on the table with a little "happy birthday!" balloon. Kian jogged down the steps when he heard the door click shut.

"Jc finally you're home" Jc giggled "Happy Birthday Kian you're 21 now" Jc said wiggling his eyebrows. Kian walked over to the table pointing to the gifts "mine?" Jc nodded.

~Time skip bc lazy af~

Kian loved his gifts and had Jc's card on his dresser. Kian was laying on the bed scrolling through twitter while Jc was putting on some grey sweats and Kian could help that he looked Jc up and down.

"Stop staring" Jc smirked. Kian rolled his head back and sighed "cant help it babe you're just so hot." Jc crawled on top Kian and kissed his neck "mhm really" y-yeah" Kian sighed "look whos not so cocky now?" Kian pulled Jc into a kiss ignoring the snide remark.

Jc moaned into the kiss rutting his hips against Kian's. Jc moved his lips to Kian's jaw then his neck down to his hips. Kian looked down at Jc "suck the birthday boy off?" Jc hummed in approval pulling Kian's boxers off. Jc licked a stripe from the base of Kian's cock to the tip swirling tongue around .

"You're a tease" Jc let out a chuckle "don't be so whiny, well actually i take that back i like to hear when u whimper because of me" as he sucked harshly on Kian's tip causing Kian to buck his hips and a moan loudly. Jc removed his mouth from Kian's cock and took off his sweats and boxers.

Jc laid on the bed and turned to Kian. "I want to see the birthday boy ride my cock" he smirked. Kian groaned straddling Jc and sinking onto his cock "fuuuuck" Jc whined scratching at Jc's chest bouncing on his dick.

Jc leaned up taking Kian's nipple into his mouth sucking on it making Kian roll his head back "im so close fuck" Kian groaned. Jc took tje the opportunity to grab Kians hips and started slamming into Kian. "Oh my fucking god, feels good." (Sounds good feels good ahaha ;))

Kian was so close to his high tugging at his cock Cumming on Jc's stomach. Jc reached his high not soon after slapping Kian's ass as he came down from euphoria. "Fuck babe that was hot" Jc panted kian grunted kissing Jc.

Wow so i know this is late but i started this on his birthday i promise!