Holding Hands

Fluffy imagine

Holding hands

It might not sound like a big thing or something you would call important.

Kian had always held Jc's hand and Jc always held Kian's. Five. It all started when they were five.

Young little Jc and Kian would always go on adventures weather it be in town or simply to the playground down the street.

Halloween started this "holding hands" importance. Jc and Kian were at a haunted house and quite truthfully Jc was scared. So scared he wanted to cry and go home.

They walked in and Jc was shaking like a leaf, fear clear in his eyes. Kian looked at Kian and smiled. Jc was confused because he didn't understand why he was happy it was scary in the house. Kian reached his hand out interlocking their hands together. "Lets hold hands and go through so you're not as scared."
Jc liked the idea and grabbed Kian's hand. He felt something like sparks but he ignored it and went along.

---------------------15 yrs later---------------------

"KIAN LETS GO" Jc yelled up the steps

They were going to a haunted house but a different one. Kian jogged down the steps sighing. "Fucking finally" Jc laughed.

They pulled into the parking lot and Jc was already scared. Creepy music playing everywhere. Screaming was heard from every corner. Jc wanted to say fuck it and go home. Well there went that idea because Kian turned the car off and got out.

"Kian I don't like this." Jc trembled.
Kian didn't say anything just grabbed Jc's hand like he did when he was five. They walked toward the house and Jc almost left but something in him said do it for Kian.

"That was fucking awful" Jc whined. kian laughed "baby." Jc turned hand still locked with Kian's. "Wanna fight" and make the most ridiculous face. "Nah I wanna hold your hand" Jc stilled "O-Okay." This was all so confusing to him. Why was he stuttering? Why did he feel tingly?

"K-Kian Wh-" Kian looked over and kissed Jc and the feeling he got when he was little came rushing back. His vains egnited he felt on fire. He back away from the kiss reaching up to feel his lips. Looking up at Kian eyes wide.

Kian's smiled faded. Jc realized he should probably say something. "I love you, I always have and when you hold my hand my mind fogs up and I feel like we're the only people around" Kian grabbed Jc's cheeks kissing him hard. "I'll always hold your hand.

And Kian was right every chance they get they held hands.

Wow okay I felt like writing something cute.